Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Bras page 5

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Sports bras are great. They need to come up with sexier styling, with lace and pretty fabrics and cut a little lower, but with sports bra type support.
    Victoria's Secret has a whole line of really pretty tops with shelf bras built in. I usually wear those. I wear a solid sports bra for running sprints but otherwise I like my boobs wild and free. I can see if your girls are on the large side that would be uncomfortable. Mine are only B sized.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    It's interesting, but the first week of "not wearing" was really uncomfortable. I thought I could feel the weight of gravity pulling at me. Then, suddenly, the feeling changed. It's like my breasts are now actually part of my body, instead of these things I'm trying to compartmentalise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    but otherwise I like my boobs wild and free. I can see if your girls are on the large side that would be uncomfortable. Mine are only B sized.
    Hmmmm I wonder if I can get away with that. Whenever I don't wear a bra, I just feel these things hanging down and dragging on my chest. I tried for several days not to wear a bra, but haven't lasted a week before. Wonder if that will work on mine? 32/34 C/D here.

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    bahahahahahahahaha DERP! You crack me up!
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Bras dont fit me properly: I'm a 32B (been measured etc.) but the bras are always too small in the underwire, and too big in the cup. For the last two weeks I haven't bothered wearing a bra. At first it felt weird, but now I definitely feel like my breasts are fuller and more umm... buoyant?! I wonder if wearing bras restricts the natural shape...?

Any thoughts?
    You're wearing the wrong bra.

It doesn't matter what you've 'been measured' at...every brand and style fits differently. I can wear anything from a 34G/H to a 38F/G. I know what size I am in certain brands/styles but I couldn't buy based on the size on the tag alone.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    , instead of these things I'm trying to compartmentalise.
    I prefer the term "lock and load"
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Paleo-MotorcycleMama is offline Junior Member
    Get a sport kilt!
    Sigh, my paleolithic man (well, more neolithic right now) would look SO awesome in a kilt and has the ancestry to wear it. But, since we ride our Harleys 99% of the time it's a no go. He has words for stupid people who ride bikes barefoot and in shorts (Roadrash is one of them!). Our son wants a kilt so bad it is killing him. I said I would make him one, but he can't wear it on the bike or to school. His social problems (artistic, gifted, wacko warrior dreamer kid with long hair and grey haired biker hippie parents) are too extreme now. I am proud that he has the cojones to be himself, but...

On the bra issue, in the 70s i never wore a bra despite being pretty developed and doing a lot of exercise. So, they SAG. As a 32 DD I could get away with it. When I gained weight I couldn't. I go braless around the house because they need AIR and at DD size most bras stink. I have found some less structured bras that support without giving you that attractive "UNIBOOB" or innertube look that comes from big boobs and a typical sports bra. I haven't been primal for long, but I am noticing that even in my 50s that they are firming up again. A function of hormones, decent nutrition, and weight loss? Neolithic man insists he likes them best bare, saggy or not, though I think I could sling one over my shoulder African Nat. Geographic picture style and probably tuck a kid under the other one. LOL. Mean old bikers like chicks with hairy underarms too, whatever that's worth.
    Last edited by Paleo-MotorcycleMama; 04-06-2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: forgot the point! was dreaming of kilts

AuroraB is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Zach;1151052]Bras suck, burn em!

Agreed!
    Although, I believe that bras (especially underwire ones) block the flow of fluid through the lymph nodes.

I've had a double mastectomy and really haven't been able to comfortably wear a bra since.

I love the freedom and the feeling. Oh, and I'll be perky even when I'm older

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Girls have it so easy. They can sit however they want and never get their stuff twisted up. Whine all you want about your shoulder pain and mudflaps, nuts are far more disadvantageous. When planning to move, sit, or climb anything, the first thought is always "will this hurt my nuts?". We live every moment of every day in fear of this pain. Or at least, it's always a threat to be aware of. Throw a hammer at a guy and he's bound to try to block the hammer with one arm, and the other arm will go over THAT area, almost every time.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i'll pity your nuts when you pity my periods
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Hmmmm I wonder if I can get away with that. Whenever I don't wear a bra, I just feel these things hanging down and dragging on my chest. I tried for several days not to wear a bra, but haven't lasted a week before. Wonder if that will work on mine? 32/34 C/D here.
    Try it - what' the worst that could happen?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast