Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Bras page 4

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Maybe. It's a really unpleasant feeling to sit on your junk, even worse when you catch both your balls and penis head at the same time.
    nihil

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I don't like the feeling of all that jiggling without at least a shelf-bra to hold things together.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Heaviest squat: 180 x 2. Heaviest Deadlift: 230 x 2

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    32D here - I wear a softy sports bra from Target (champion brand, with adjustable
    thin straps) AT ALL TIMES, and a REAL bra when I go somewhere or have a function
    at my house, cuz the sports bra promotes uni-boob.

I've been wearing the sports bras (even when I sleep) for years, and I must say
    to those (no one said it here, yet) who say they just "smash you down" and "ruin
    the integrity of the breast tissue), that I can stand up straight and STILL not hold
    a pencil under my boobs.

Nursed two children as well.

44.5 years old and they're still perky.... which is completely unbelievable to me, but
    whatever.

Love the sports bras. Enough to keep everything from jiggling around, but comfortable
    enough to not even FEEL it.... and, I must add, NO BACK BOOBS. F*cking A that's annoying
    in real bras.

Julie

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
    32D here - I wear a softy sports bra from Target (champion brand, with adjustable
    thin straps) AT ALL TIMES, and a REAL bra when I go somewhere or have a function
    at my house, cuz the sports bra promotes uni-boob.

I've been wearing the sports bras (even when I sleep) for years, and I must say
    to those (no one said it here, yet) who say they just "smash you down" and "ruin
    the integrity of the breast tissue), that I can stand up straight and STILL not hold
    a pencil under my boobs.

Nursed two children as well.

44.5 years old and they're still perky.... which is completely unbelievable to me, but
    whatever.

Love the sports bras. Enough to keep everything from jiggling around, but comfortable
    enough to not even FEEL it.... and, I must add, NO BACK BOOBS. F*cking A that's annoying
    in real bras.

Julie
    Sports bras are great. They need to come up with sexier styling, with lace and pretty fabrics and cut a little lower, but with sports bra type support.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Maybe. It's a really unpleasant feeling to sit on your junk, even worse when you catch both your balls and penis head at the same time.
    And I thought we had problems...!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Sports bras are great. They need to come up with sexier styling, with lace and pretty fabrics and cut a little lower, but with sports bra type support.
    Not quite lacey or pretty, but I have a few similar to these (on the top row) and I feel pretty sexy when I wear them: sheactive | MEDIUM IMPACT Sports Bras | Sports Bras | NIKE
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by Zeera View Post
    I'm definitely in the bra-wearing camp, and most of the time I actually find it more comfortable to have support anyway.
    It's interesting, but the first week of "not wearing" was really uncomfortable. I thought I could feel the weight of gravity pulling at me. Then, suddenly, the feeling changed. It's like my breasts are now actually part of my body, instead of these things I'm trying to compartmentalise.

- Ray Peat

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    And I thought we had problems...!
    Yeah it's pretty tragic. One time I sat on my balls, and yelped in discomfort and had a friend ask me what was wrong. I just said cramp to avoid the embarrassment of admitting I just sat on the little Derps
    nihil

Lucid Space is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Bras suck, burn em!

Seriously though, wearing anything constricting around your body, particularly bras and elastic waist bands is very unhealthy. It blocks blood flow and can cause weird body shapes. I never wear underwear and its the only way to live!
    Haha!! Nah. Sexy lingerie is a good thing now and then.

I agree, too constricting might not be good for some folks. Then again, what about those sexy models who corset train, and they have no obvious cellulite going on. Hmm... I dunno.
    We are like cattle, blocked in by industrial confines. Walking down aisle seven, I grab my wheat flakes like a foddered bovine. ~lucid space

Lucid Space is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    It's interesting, but the first week of "not wearing" was really uncomfortable. I thought I could feel the weight of gravity pulling at me. Then, suddenly, the feeling changed. It's like my breasts are now actually part of my body, instead of these things I'm trying to compartmentalise.
    I often try to imagine what it would feel like with lil' implants. I guess adapting to them as part of the body would happen soon enough....for a while they would be like compartmentalised balloons. So, are implants paelo? lol :P
    We are like cattle, blocked in by industrial confines. Walking down aisle seven, I grab my wheat flakes like a foddered bovine. ~lucid space

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast