Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bras page 2

Zeera is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm a 36 C and probably would never dare go out of the house without wearing an underwire bra, just because it's very noticeable when I'm not wearing one and I'm maybe a bit self conscious that people would stare. I was also conditioned to wear a bra from a very early age by my peers, because when I was in late grammar school/early middle school the boys would endlessly tease any girl who they saw was "developing" or "poking out" but not wearing a bra. It was awful. So at the age of 9 or 10, even though I was flat as could be, I begged my mom to take me shopping for one. And since then it has just kind of been automatic to wear a bra all day every day.

A few times I have gone bra-less when I'm home and don't have to go anywhere, and these all seem to be the days that random people knock on my door to pitch me a sale or whatever. So needless to say, I'm definitely in the bra-wearing camp, and most of the time I actually find it more comfortable to have support anyway.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    And you know, the general consciousness from my male friends is that they prefer it when women don't wear bras (although this depends on size).
    What, yb? NO way! Men prefer it when women with little perky boobs go braless but if you have big droopy boobs they prefer it if you wear a bra?? Those scallywags!

I don't care what men think and their opinions have no bearings on whether or not I wear a bra. My husband (who also happens to be male ;P) keeps telling me to go braless but honestly my boobs are just too big and it really would not be attractive. At all. Trust.

But bras suck so badly. I do think wearing a bra weakens the ligaments that support the breast over time. And that not wearing one will strengthen them, so maybe that's what you're experiencing? And if so, that rocks.

And everything zeera said.

I look forward to the day we can discuss some kind of women's issue here without any men telling us we need to add photographs.

Kata is offline Senior Member
    The holy grail...

I wonder if this is due to hormones balancing...
    I've been waiting for this for 2 years! Seems it only happens to the chosen few...

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I like when women wear droopy tank tops without a bra. I think bras mess with the shape of breasts, and I'm under the opinion shape > size
    nihil

Lucid Space is offline Junior Member
    The holy grail...

I wonder if this is due to hormones balancing...
    Okay, I really hope that happens to me. lol My chest is tiny. Athletic looking though. I don't need a bra, but I just wear a little sport one with small cups to hide the pointy nipples!
    We are like cattle, blocked in by industrial confines. Walking down aisle seven, I grab my wheat flakes like a foddered bovine. ~lucid space

Zach is offline Banned
    Bras suck, burn em!

Seriously though, wearing anything constricting around your body, particularly bras and elastic waist bands is very unhealthy. It blocks blood flow and can cause weird body shapes. I never wear underwear and its the only way to live!

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Bras suck, burn em!

Seriously though, wearing anything constricting around your body, particularly bras and elastic waist bands is very unhealthy. It blocks blood flow and can cause weird body shapes. I never wear underwear and its the only way to live!
    You said it, Zach.

I have indents in my shoulders from bra straps. When I take my bra off my whole back goes crazy itching, like blocked lymph fluid was hanging around all day waiting to flow normally. Underwearless is definitely the way to go. Maybe I'll switch to only wearing sports bras, they're often like wearing tshirts, plus soft and cotton. That might be a good first step....

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    You said it, Zach.

I have indents in my shoulders from bra straps. When I take my bra off my whole back goes crazy itching, like blocked lymph fluid was hanging around all day waiting to flow normally. Underwearless is definitely the way to go. Maybe I'll switch to only wearing sports bras, they're often like wearing tshirts, plus soft and cotton. That might be a good first step....
    I bet most cellulite and varicose veins are caused by restriction of circulation and lymph nodes. Women always wear the tightest clothing and it cant be good. IMO the best a women can look is a nice flowing dress with nothing underneath.

Also i am thinking about getting a kilt for summer. Hahaha, jk but would be awesome.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Dude I can't free ball because whenever I sit down I'll sit on my jewels
    nihil

happybunny is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I love all the guys commenting on this thread... :P

Okay, 32G here. You can google that if you want, I am not posting pics! As for causing weird body shapes, that really depends on fit. Pushup bras can displace breast tissue (push it out to the side), as can wearing a band that is too big and cup size that is too small. I wear unlined bras with seamed cups and find them hella comfortable, which is saying something at my size. However, when I'm at home, I often don't bother and just cross my arms if a delivery person comes

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast