Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bras page 13

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I don't go commando, I have more respect for people than to allow one layer of cloth between the unsuspecting public and my sphincter. Sometimes the huevos are screaming for freedom by the end of the day at work, and nothing is funnerer than sitting on one because of the funnel effect of work pants. Would I wear a kilt if (societal da da da)? I'd sure as hell think about it.

For guys who do go commando there's the lesson learned of zipping it up. And you can infer the it I'm referring to. Happened twice in one week, and that was that for me. The unzip was torture.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    people are making a big deal about his penis because it hangs down to his knee, so paps zoom in on his crotch etc
    Well, geez... I googled it.
    It's not nearly down to his knee, though it is generous.
    There is a noticeable bulge in most pics, and in one set when he was wearing particularly thin pants things were more clearly visible than is standard.
    But I can also easily tell which side my husband is dressed to when he is in slacks or khakis and boxers, and he frequently wears thin khaki shorts (STFU it's FL, at least they aren't Jorts. ). The outline isn't as clear as the Jon Hamm one everyone is fussing about but it's there, and reflects the majority of the Hamm pics I saw.

The way I imagine it went down... Dude put on his pants like every other day and never even thought to check the mirror to see if they were "showing" anything. Because men just aren't trained to do that in our culture the way women are. Most of his pants don't show much and he appears to be rolling commando in them as well... or in loose boxers that give the same appearance.

Yes, he's being totally objectified. It's ridiculous.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post

Gladmorning, I'm like the devil on your shoulder whispering two sweet words:

"Boooooody bruushing!"
    Garhgjshjdhfjahahshjfgkd #*%$!! I KNOW! I need to get a brush. Can't find a natural bristle brush here in the sticks.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    I don't go commando, I have more respect for people than to allow one layer of cloth between the unsuspecting public and my sphincter. Sometimes the huevos are screaming for freedom by the end of the day at work, and nothing is funnerer than sitting on one because of the funnel effect of work pants. Would I wear a kilt if (societal da da da)? I'd sure as hell think about it.

For guys who do go commando there's the lesson learned of zipping it up. And you can infer the it I'm referring to. Happened twice in one week, and that was that for me. The unzip was torture.
    This is too funny. Dated a dude who frequently rocked a kilt. He was pretty open about himself, so if somebody asked him if he was going commando or not, he wouldn't answer (something like "A Scotsman never tells!"), but didn't stop them if they went to peek (...I guess we were all pretty open). When wearing pants, he, too, experienced the it twice in one week, though I don't think he was going commando, just had a button mishap. Poor chap. Poor Finne.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

little vase is online now Senior Member
    It's too bad there isn't another way to buy something if you can't find it in a store. If only there was a way to buy things that didn't involve going from store to store looking for things! Maybe someday ;P

Paleo-MotorcycleMama is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    It's too bad there isn't another way to buy something if you can't find it in a store. If only there was a way to buy things that didn't involve going from store to store looking for things! Maybe someday ;P
    amazon.com

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    it's too bad there isn't another way to buy something if you can't find it in a store. If only there was a way to buy things that didn't involve going from store to store looking for things! Maybe someday ;p
    lol
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    You hush! I dont particularly care for shopping online. Shipping, credit cards, blah blah blah.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

little vase is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleo-MotorcycleMama View Post
    amazon.com
    Heehee. I KNOW. I was kidding.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i havent read all 13 pages of the thread but i just found this which is quite interesting.
    Expert: Go braless for better breasts

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast