Thread: Doin Fitness Grok Style page

Anthro is offline Junior Member

Doin Fitness Grok Style

Primal Fuel
    So i have been reading the Primal Blueprint and here is my take on fitness Grok Style. I am a marital Artist so i often combine working out and training into one Today I went for a mile walk with 20lb weight vest and 10lb ankle weights 10lbs on each ankle. I then did some training with the weights on. Also In the morning before i go to bed i work nights and am i night owl I Will do DDP yoga Then i think tomorrow i will pull out my kettlebell before i go to work and do a workout with that followed by some more training in martial arts at a faster pace I am trying to incorporate more strength training and body weight work with weighted conditioning any critques? I follow based on my energy what i need to do.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthro View Post
    So i have been reading the Primal Blueprint and here is my take on fitness Grok Style. I am a marital Artist so i often combine working out and training into one Today I went for a mile walk with 20lb weight vest and 10lb ankle weights 10lbs on each ankle. I then did some training with the weights on. Also In the morning before i go to bed i work nights and am i night owl I Will do DDP yoga Then i think tomorrow i will pull out my kettlebell before i go to work and do a workout with that followed by some more training in martial arts at a faster pace I am trying to incorporate more strength training and body weight work with weighted conditioning any critques? I follow based on my energy what i need to do.
    I realize this is a typo, but I really like the idea.

Anthro is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Lol so it is a typo been tired but i am glad you like the idea the Primal Blueprint principles are great for marital artists in my opinion