Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I suffer from severe blushing will primal help?? page 2

marcusp is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    It sounds like Rosacea.

There are two things you could try.

One is LED therapy: Does Photo Rejuvenation Infrared Led Light Therapy Work? | LIVESTRONG.COM
    There are clinics in the UK where you can get it done, or else you can buy a small handheld LED light and use it

The other thing is investigating your gut health. I know it sounds strange, but the gut and the skin are closely related. Rosacea and other skin conditions have been linked to low stomach acid. How is your digestion?
    thanks never heard of Photo Rejuvenation Infrared Led Light Therapy

I have had my face zapped with a lazor to target the blood vessels expensive and painful

I have had my gut hormone levels checked

digestion is ok are far as I know but ill check out what you recommended...

im probably a little overweight at 13 stone 2 lb and im 5ft 10inches

cheers peeps

marcus

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    The laser thing is just a temporary fix - the redness always comes back.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

The laser thing is just a temporary fix - the redness always comes back.
    Have you heard of this treatment yogabare, as mentioned above?

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusp View Post
    Have you heard of this treatment yogabare, as mentioned above?
    Yeah, I actually got it done once, but I was really suspicious of it and after browsing on a few forums I saw that the general consensus was that it only works for a while and then the redness comes back. I couldn't be bothered investing time and money into something that works on such a superficial level.

I haven't tried the LED thing, but apparently it works by healing the skin underneath. LED lights were created by NASA back in the 70s because it was discovered that people's bodies don't heal in space. NASA made them for astronauts so if they got injured they could use these lights and thus begin the healing process rather than waiting til they got back to Earth.

They're meant to increase the circulation of the area being treated and that's how they help to heal scars, wrinkles, open sores and rasacea. They are FDA approved for pain relief, for what it's worth.

I'm just investigating this at the moment, but personally I'm more hopeful about stomach acidity.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

PrimalCon New York
    Yeah, I actually got it done once, but I was really suspicious of it and after browsing on a few forums I saw that the general consensus was that it only works for a while and then the redness comes back. I couldn't be bothered investing time and money into something that works on such a superficial level.

I haven't tried the LED thing, but apparently it works by healing the skin underneath. LED lights were created by NASA back in the 70s because it was discovered that people's bodies don't heal in space. NASA made them for astronauts so if they got injured they could use these lights and thus begin the healing process rather than waiting til they got back to Earth.

They're meant to increase the circulation of the area being treated and that's how they help to heal scars, wrinkles, open sores and rasacea. They are FDA approved for pain relief, for what it's worth.

I'm just investigating this at the moment, but personally I'm more hopeful about stomach acidity.
    gonna have to have a look at this LED think for sure not heard of it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12