Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belly More Wobbly page

naiadknight is online now Senior Member

Belly More Wobbly

Shop Now
    Bit of a dumb question that Google isn't helping on.
    My abdomen has gotten flatter and smaller, and also a hell of a lot more wobbly. I'm inclined to think the wobble is actually a good thing, but I really have no idea. What on earth is happening?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member

rodom3000 is offline Junior Member
    I'm no Doctor, but I think it's probably because you are lower carbs which leads to you retaining less water. When your stomach is full of water it feels harder (less jiggly), but when you lose the water weight the fat is still there but becomes less full so in turn becomes more jiggly. I look at it like after a huge meal you feel fat but your stomach is rock solid, same concept. LOL, I don't know if this makes any sense and I am totally just going off of what I think, no facts at all associated with this comment, please don't judge me! LOL

I've been Primal for several years, so I doubt it's the LC thing. I did recently start taking herbs to help balance out some other health issues that play a role in weight loss (thyroid.) I'm wondering if I finally got that back in gear enough that my body is finally doing what it should and shedding flab. No clue.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

stormcrow is offline Junior Member
    Depending on how much weight it's possibly just loose skin now that the fat is gone.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I've been Primal for several years, so I doubt it's the LC thing. I did recently start taking herbs to help balance out some other health issues that play a role in weight loss (thyroid.) I'm wondering if I finally got that back in gear enough that my body is finally doing what it should and shedding flab. No clue.
    naiadknight, what herbs are you taking? Sounds positive!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    I concur that this is the most likely explanation.

YogaBare-
    They were a blend my naturalist gave me to help balance my thyroid in a way the levothyroxine didn't. Ashwaganda, bladderwrack (with iodine), and bacopa.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I think Macdonald is correct, here. That's a good thing!
    My Primal Battle Tome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast