Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: It feels so wrong eating...... page 3

  1. #21
    Katsuhiko the Rolfer's Avatar
    Katsuhiko the Rolfer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    212
    Primal Fuel
    nope, as long as you feel satisfied but not stuffed then you are eating enough

    cutting carbs will mean you feel full faster and your portions might get smaller - keep adding that lovely fat to everything

    when you get used to it you will automatically adjust portion size, eat slower than normal and stop when you feel satisfied

    remember, you can eat more later if you get hungry again, stick with it and you will see and feel the benefit

  2. #22
    j3nn's Avatar
    j3nn is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Posts
    3,305
    I don't see the nutrition in bacon. Taste bias aside, it's not really healthier than a bowl of soaked oats with honey and raw milk.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

    “It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

  3. #23
    Drumroll's Avatar
    Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,840
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusp View Post
    Hey yeah actually I am farting less :-)

    im feeling full although today quite bloated

    I had eggs and bacon for breakfast

    two cajun burgers and onions fried in olive oil for lunch

    and beef cubes seasoned with cummin and sea salt and pepper with mixed salad fried in virgin coconut oil

    im stuffed thinking of fasting tomorrow and missing out breakfast

    cheers

    marcus
    Yeah, I love IFing. I eat pretty much only one meal a day now, in the form of a gargantuan evening meal that I eat slowly over a period of a few hours. The freedom it gives me to be able to enjoy eating a huge meal and not feel guilty and to also spend the majority of my day NOT thinking about food and getting other things done such as actual work, going to the gym, taking a walk, etc. is amazing.

  4. #24
    eKatherine's Avatar
    eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    5,289
    What's a "cajun burger"? Is that something you buy ready-to-cook, or did you form it and season it yourself from seasonings you bought separately?

  5. #25
    marcusp's Avatar
    marcusp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    Yeah, I love IFing. I eat pretty much only one meal a day now, in the form of a gargantuan evening meal that I eat slowly over a period of a few hours. The freedom it gives me to be able to enjoy eating a huge meal and not feel guilty and to also spend the majority of my day NOT thinking about food and getting other things done such as actual work, going to the gym, taking a walk, etc. is amazing.
    wow really?? just one meal a day??

    and it takes a few hours to eat..crikey

    so whats in this gigantic meal and have you got ripped from doing it??

    We have always been taught never to skip breakfast

  6. #26
    marcusp's Avatar
    marcusp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    What's a "cajun burger"? Is that something you buy ready-to-cook, or did you form it and season it yourself from seasonings you bought separately?

    Oh lol sorry I just bought some lean beef mince mixed it up with two eggs and made some patties

    then I seasoned with sea salt and pepper and cajun spice then fried in olive oil pretty nice

  7. #27
    eKatherine's Avatar
    eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    5,289
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusp View Post
    wow really?? just one meal a day??

    and it takes a few hours to eat..crikey

    so whats in this gigantic meal and have you got ripped from doing it??

    We have always been taught never to skip breakfast
    Hang around here and you will find that "always" is actually "hardly ever".

  8. #28
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    Try eating just some plain boiled oats. No cream, sweeteners, fruit, nuts, or other flavorings and decorations. Blech!
    OK, that should cure anyone of their "oatmeal nostalgia".

    Oats are ruminant fodder. Full stop. Are you a ruminant? No.

    But as FW said, that doesn't mean bacon and eggs are your only choice for brekki. Get creative.

  9. #29
    Leida's Avatar
    Leida is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    5,800
    Actually, that's how I eat millet and buckwheat, and it is very tasty to me. Will you find boiled meat with no spice and veggies tasty? The only things that are tasty without mixing are all fruit and some vegetables.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

  10. #30
    marcusp's Avatar
    marcusp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Try eating just some plain boiled oats. No cream, sweeteners, fruit, nuts, or other flavorings and decorations. Blech!
    OK, that should cure anyone of their "oatmeal nostalgia".

    Oats are ruminant fodder. Full stop. Are you a ruminant? No.

    But as FW said, that doesn't mean bacon and eggs are your only choice for brekki. Get creative.
    good post thanks

    I am just trying to keep it basic at the moment and im on a budget, im thinking of doing it basic for a month..

    see how my results are then get more creative.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •