Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Hey hows my first primal meal?? page 3

  1. #21
    Ilythia's Avatar
    Ilythia is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    33
    Shop Now
    Hi Marcusp welcome to Primal living! I get coconut supplies from coconutty.co.uk I prefer the taste to the Groovy one and it's cheaper (by weight).

    What are your reasons for going Primal?

  2. #22
    marcusp's Avatar
    marcusp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    46

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilythia View Post
    Hi Marcusp welcome to Primal living! I get coconut supplies from coconutty.co.uk I prefer the taste to the Groovy one and it's cheaper (by weight).

    What are your reasons for going Primal?
    Cheers

    Well I want to get my six pack back and be healthy again.
    Being medium built with a massive gut aint a good look

    Just approaching 40 and wanna look good again, I tried p90x
    But found it to tough

    Im on day 2 and already feel less bloated

  3. #23
    Ilythia's Avatar
    Ilythia is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    33
    That's great! No sign of carb flu? I was amazed at how much healthier I felt once I went Primal - never realised I hadn't felt healthy before. I love the food, never having to feel hungry and knowing I'm eating nutrient dense food rather than empty junk. Good luck!

  4. #24
    Meghanner's Avatar
    Meghanner is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    241
    Doesn't seem like a lot of food. Make sure you're eating enough and not starving yourself. Primal isn't a starvation diet

  5. #25
    marcusp's Avatar
    marcusp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghanner View Post
    Doesn't seem like a lot of food. Make sure you're eating enough and not starving yourself. Primal isn't a starvation diet
    Really??

    The meals are ok though??

    Should I add more eggs? More bacon?

    I felt full and I also had a banana some grapes and cashew nuts

    Cheers

    Marcus

  6. #26
    Katsuhiko the Rolfer's Avatar
    Katsuhiko the Rolfer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusp View Post
    Hey did you manage to find that link would really appreciate it
    still looking, got hundreds in favs, can't remember which one it was or where I found it. Will post when I do

  7. #27
    marcusp's Avatar
    marcusp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuhiko the Rolfer View Post
    still looking, got hundreds in favs, can't remember which one it was or where I found it. Will post when I do
    cheers look forward to it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •