Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cellulite.... page 4

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleen View Post
    I'm assuming gelatin, as in *not* Jell-O. But can you make 'healthy' jello, I wonder?
    You can jell anything. Fruit juice, coconut milk, heavy cream, and savory things like vegetable juice or meat broth. 1 tablespoon plain unflavored gelatin to 2 cups of liquid.

DesiDancItalia is offline Junior Member
    I thought the same thing. I thought maybe cellulite was just hereditary and no way around it. But I proved myself wrong when I found Joey Atlas's video. It makes sense that if you do specific targeted exercises to the areas that your not happy with it. I noticed a difference in less than 2 weeks when I started to do these exercises every morning. Here's the video and my personal success story: Easiest Exercises That Get Rid of Cellulite

DesiDancItalia is offline Junior Member
    I thought the same thing. I thought maybe cellulite was just hereditary or that it's from certain foods. But I proved myself wrong when I found Joey Atlas's video. It makes sense that if you do specific targeted exercises to the areas that your not happy with it. I noticed a difference in less than 2 weeks when I started to do these exercises every morning. Here's the video and my personal success story: Easiest Exercises That Get Rid of Cellulite

Selena is offline Junior Member

hypoallergenic cream

Quote Originally Posted by becks83 View Post
    Has anyone successfully reduced, or even (shock!) got rid of cellulite? It's been an issue of mine for years and I know to a degree it's genetic, but I do feel I have a disproportionate amount for my frame. I'm relatively slim, a UK 10/12, and tend to hoard most of my body fat around my bum and thighs. Unfortunately, my thighs are riddled with cellulite, both front and back.
    I have sometimes wondered if this has been made worse by the pill, since I've been taking it for 12ish years now.

I walk a lot, around 5 miles a day, plus do other bits of bodyweight work and a few sprint type efforts, and I eat quite clean, but am a bit of a sucker for some weekend alcohol or bit too much dark chocolate!

Anyone have any tips?

Thanks
    I'd suggest using Hypoallergenic scar therapy. It worked on my niece on her cellulite and marks. Give it a go in combination with good diet and exercise.

IanGHenderson is offline Junior Member
    The truth is: most people really don’t know what “cellulite” actually is, or, what causes
    this odd appearance of the lower body trouble zones…"

This is no surprise as there actually is no such thing as ‘cellulite’… So how do we get rid
    of something which doesn’t exist?"

Here’s the answer:

"The word, “cellulite”, was cleverly made-up several decades ago, in a European
    beauty-spa, to DESCRIBE the bumpy, shadowy and dimpled appearance of skin in the
    lower body trouble zones of the female body. (butt, hips, thighs, legs)"

The beauty spas then started cashing-in and profiting big-time by marketing "beauty"
    services and products to get rid of "cellulite".

And if you're like most who've been challenged by this issue, then you probably
    already know all of those passive and superficial beauty treatments do not get rid
    of the dented shadows and mushy dimples on your buns, legs and thighs."

Here is a free download pdf below which may help you understand cellulite and how
    to get rid of it? http://iangsreviews.com/wp-content/u...-Cellulite.pdf

Ariel C. McGlothin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleen View Post
    I'm assuming gelatin, as in *not* Jell-O. But can you make 'healthy' jello, I wonder?
    Sure! What my mom always made when we were kids was finger "jello" with plain gelatin and fruit juice. Usually juice we'd made. Of course anything with lots of juice is still going to have a lot of sugar, but I'd consider that pretty healthy. And we all loved it as kids.
    ~Ariel

http://arielcsblog.blogspot.com/

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

Ariel C. McGlothin is offline Senior Member
    I've been thin my whole life and even in my early teens could see cellulite on my thighs. I thought, "aren't you were supposed to be older and fat for that to happen?" Nothing changed until the last 6 months or so. But now mine is nearly invisible. I don't know what affected it, maybe a combo, but here's the things I know I've changed recently:

-wheat free and very little other grains
    -worked out some hormonal/mineral imbalances and got rid of all the side effects that I used to have with my period and most of the cramping
    -upping my use of gelatin
    -heavy lifting and sprinting on a weekly basis
    -exfoliating with a sandpaper pad when showering (only every other week or so, and be gentle, just seems to help get rid of all the built up dead skin and may have some of the same effects as dry brushing?)
    -moisturizing only with coconut or olive oil

Like I said, not sure how many of these may have affected it, but now in my late 20's, the visible cellulite that I've had since my early teens seems to be gone.
    ~Ariel

http://arielcsblog.blogspot.com/

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

JennyHaniver is offline Junior Member
    I either have no cellulite or a ton, and I can switch back and forth between states in a matter of weeks depending entirely on how grain-free my diet is and whether I've been lifting three times a week. Water intake seems to help too.

tres rios is online now Junior Member
    Squats and lunges and walking moderately fast a few times a week torch my saddle bag fat and cellulite instantly. Of course, eating properly as well.

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234