Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diet Coke and the Bible! page 3

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    Jesus never mentioned Diet Coke because he was trying to keep it all to himself. Obvs.

Diet coke mixed with pharmaceutical grade MCT oil (organic) was the secret to Jesus' powers. Also bacon. Why do you think so many religions ban pork?
    Last edited by Markbt; 04-04-2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: typo

Lumifer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Does anyone else ever look at the list of topics in the nutrition forum, imagine it being your first time on MDA, and start to laugh? Right now we've got two Bible threads, a thread about Potatoes being a substitute for Prozac, and one about getting messed up on Dandelions... Oh, and Erectile Dysfunction, of course

Welcome newbies!!
    Anyone with even a slight familiarity with internet forums would immediately feel right at home :-)

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure the splash of lime juice will kick you out of ketosis.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Croak View Post

And on a slight tangent, would this be considered Primal Diet Coke?:

Indeed, very primal!!! Maybe, we can lure some of the hardcore bacon/bulletproof crowd to drink it instead of their usual butter coffee? At least it may be worth a try to trademark it - but alas! - I suppose that some clever-smart DietCoke ejecutive may have done it before us already...

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumifer View Post
    Anyone with even a slight familiarity with internet forums would immediately feel right at home :-)
    And here I was just expecting a few arguments about calories and carbs... oh, wait...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123