So I started Primal a LONG time ago and for the 3 weeks that I followed the 'program' - it was great! I lost 12lbs and an amazing amount of bloat. But life got busy and I stopped following it.

So now I'm ready to get back on this, and I'm FULLY committed. I have a ton of unused personal training sessions that I never used at my gym, so I decided to to start using those as well. I was super excited when I got matched with my trainer because the guy follows a Paleo/Primal diet and comes from a cross-fit background. I thought this was perfect because we're already on the same page.

I have 3 goal 'dates': one in May, one in August and one in November. I just want to lose as much weight as I possibly can by each date (I don't have a set number, and actually - I'll be measuring by clothing size, as my trainer actually convinced me to put my scale away).

I'm doing high intensity training with him 3 days a week and interval cardio 3 days a week and taking one day off for rest. I know this is kind of intense, but I'm fully committed to my goals.

So where the problem lies, is that he wants me to restrict my calories (and I know there was a huge thread about calories in, calories out - so I don't mean to make that happen again here ...) to 1300-1400 a day. I feel like I'm restricting myself, but I'm coming in between 1500-1600 calories in a day. I'm now concerned that I'm not getting enough fat. I usually get my fat from cooking with EVOO/butter and the yokes of eggs. But those are high in calories! He also wants me to eat breakfast. But I'm not hungry in the morning. I usually start my day with a BAS for lunch.

I honestly don't have time to re-read the book, so I was wondering if anyone could just weigh in on what they think I should do. When I first started primal, I never counted anything, and I ate dark chocolate and fruit at night and lost weight easily! This time I've cut all sugar and I only eat fruit before dinner (which I don't have much). Its only been a few days since I've restarted Primal eating .. but I'm so terrified that I won't lose as much as I can. (I have at least 100lbs to lose, just as an fyi)

So I guess what I'd like opinions on are:
1) is it okay for me to skip breakfast and still achieve the most weight loss I can?or is there some benefit to breakfast that I'm missing?
2) what should my fat/carbs/protein ratios be? or where can I find that info to compute myself?
3) don't worry about the carb counting bit, I think that was covered in the other thread

thanks to anyone who weighs in!