Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Drinking heavy cream is awesome page 4

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryKiwi47 View Post
    Personally, I prefer ice cream. Goes as a great dessert post-nachos.

Why not go on a very calorie restrictive diet? Seems to work for plenty of people in the dieting world. :P I kid, of course, but I'm curious, Gadsie, what are your stats? Age/height/weight squat/dead/bench etc? I'm relatively new to lifting myself - how long you been at it?
    I'm 15, 6'2", 172 lbs,
    Squat: 189 lbs
    Bench: 143 lbs
    Deadlift: 265 lbs

I've been at it for.a year so these stats are horrible BUT, I come from being underweight (130lbs), my genetics suck, my metabolism is too fast, I can't always sleep properly and I have fucked up quite often with my form resulting in a deload. You wil most likely get stronger much much faster
    Billie trips balls

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I prefer eating ice cream and cheese myself. I can easily tear through a pound of cheese which is like 1920 calories. I feel you on the metabolism though, luckily I don't lift myself and have no desire to.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I flavored heavy cream with vanilla and orange oil, sweetened it with a little artificial sweetener, and set it with some gelatin. It's amazing. I had about an ounce after dinner for dessert, and I won't be able to eat my cacao beans tonight.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I flavored heavy cream with vanilla and orange oil, sweetened it with a little artificial sweetener, and set it with some gelatin. It's amazing. I had about an ounce after dinner for dessert, and I won't be able to eat my cacao beans tonight.
    That sounds awesome. What amount of gelatin would you need for what amount of cream?

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    That sounds awesome. What amount of gelatin would you need for what amount of cream?
    I softened 1 tablespoon in 1/3 cup of cold water, then heated it until it was dissolved. I then added enough cream at room temperature to bring it up to 2 cups.

I also made some for my boyfriend. I sweetened it with some sugar and poured it over some strawberry gelatin I had made the day before (from strawberries, natch). He practically went into a trance eating it.

I am totally going to be enjoying this 5# bag of beef gelatin I got from Amazon.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I softened 1 tablespoon in 1/3 cup of cold water, then heated it until it was dissolved. I then added enough cream at room temperature to bring it up to 2 cups.

I also made some for my boyfriend. I sweetened it with some sugar and poured it over some strawberry gelatin I had made the day before (from strawberries, natch). He practically went into a trance eating it.

I am totally going to be enjoying this 5# bag of beef gelatin I got from Amazon.
    Had that in my cart (assuming it was the NOW foods brand) and then was notified that it's no longer available from the seller I selected. Now I know who got it first. Enjoy!

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Had that in my cart (assuming it was the NOW foods brand) and then was notified that it's no longer available from the seller I selected. Now I know who got it first. Enjoy!
    Here's another source for you, RM.
    Beef Gelatin Powder - 1 lb. - NOW Foods

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Yes I would. But don't worry, time will do that for you soon enough. Enjoy being a teenage eating machine while you can.
    You live in california right? You can't complain

Billie trips balls

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    That stuff is expensive as hell
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    That stuff is expensive as hell
    How much? Here it's €0,60 per liter but I have to cycle 12 km to a farm and back to get it. And if you eat 1700 calories, your total food expenditure isn't going to be much I think

Edit: AND that milk is jersey!
    Billie trips balls

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast