Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close

Thread: Hello from Ohio !!

Middletown, OH

Post Hello from Ohio !!

Shop Now
    Hello Everyone! Newbie here!

Just finished reading the book and am ready to get started..

I am a guy who needs to lose over 100 pounds.. I have been mostly inactive since college, more than 20 years ago. I was very athletic in high school and college, I played football, baseball & basketball.. That all came to an end with a knee injury.. I sat around for the next severall years feeling sorry for myself and not doing anything to get back in shape.. Now I sit here weight 350 pounds and hate every minute of it.. I have tried several FAD diets all to no avail.. I have a couple of friends who have gone Primal and are loving it so here I go.. I am willing to go full-bore with this, just hope I can stick to it.. 20 years of bad habits is going to take a while to break..

I look forward to any advice and support anyone is willing to give me and it is MUCH appreciated!

Welcome! Hey, you have done stuff before, like playing all those sports. And you sound like a guy who could get into the meat/butter etc angle of Primal. It's great you have a couple of Primal friends. That will help a lot. We are here too, of course.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Suamico, Wisconsin
    Shop Now
    Best of luck in your primal journey! With your experience in sports you alredy know what it takes to make a change, so a little dedication goes a long way and your body will thank you.

Hope all goes well!