Thread: Tea Sources page

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member

Tea Sources

Shop Now
    The purpose of this thread is to discuss where the tea drinkers on this forum source their teas from. The only rules are that they be loose leaf or compressed teas, not tea bags. Some people are fortunate enough that their local stores sell loose leaf teas, but not everyone is.

I purchase all of my tea, currently, from TeaHong. The associated TeaGuardian blog has been my guidebook to tea's history, production and use for some time now. It is run by "Leo" Kwan, who is very knowledgeable, inquisitive and dedicated to quality. I purchase all my teas there because I like to think I am giving back for the blog he runs. Also, his stance on quality is great; every time they buy from a new farm they do a pesticides check and only select ones that return negative.

www.teahong.com
    Tea Guardian: Fine Tea Commentaries & Reference Guide

In the past I have purchased from JKTeaShop. Service is good and their selection is wide, especially in teawares.

Chinese Tea, Online Tea Shop For Authentic & Rare Teas | JK Tea Co. Ltd

What about you?

M.

Tom B-D is offline Senior Member
    I've been getting all my tea from Art of Tea since they have good prices on organic teas (mostly get their Classic Black and Yun Wu green). Just got some from Harney and Sons while I was in NYC though, also good stuff.

Paleobird Guest
    The Tea Spot and Teavana.