Hi everybody,

I've been eating and living primal style (I know the book and science behind it very well) off and on for a year or so, but I have had a hard time sticking to it. This time though, I really want to stick with it and lose some excess body fat. I'm 21, 5'4 and weigh 148lbs. I'd like to get back down at least into the 120s, where I felt my very best.

My problem is that after I lose 5-10 pounds of what I assume to be water weight, my weight loss grinds to a halt, and I can't seem to get below 140. I know I should ramp up my slow movement a little more, but are there any other ways to finally break into the 130s? I've read about carb refeeds, but not sure I'm quite lean enough to try those yet. Should I calorie count? I eat around 50 grams of carbs a day, and a ton of protein, at least 100 grams. I limit fruit, nuts and dairy. Not sure what I need to change to push my out of the 140s.

Oh and on a side note, I live in a pretty crowded town, and have no place to exercise other than the college gym. How do I get past embarrassment at going there? I get so self conscious, because it's a gym filled with fit college girls and guys, and I feel so out of place exercising next to girls who don't weigh 100 pounds soaking wet, or better yet venturing into the weight lifting section where only the big buff guys hang out. Seriously never see a girl lifting weights in there, EVER.

So basically, any tips at all would be welcomed so much. Thank you everyone in advance!