Hey everyone,

my name is Beau, been reading this website for about a week. Found out about Primal/Paleo all of a week ago, big life changes happening, needed to talk with others about all of this! Thankyou Mark and thankyou everyone for being here!

Your location: I live in Queensland, Australia. (Any other Aussies here?)

Age (If you want): I am 35, 36 in a two months.

How Primal are you: Um, don't know. Still learning. It's been a week!

Do you consume dairy: No. Don't want to.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Hate coffee, love tea.

Motivator for switching to Primal: sick of trying so hard to feel healthy/lose weight and it not working, need to try something different!

Favorite exercise: Dancing

Favorite Primal food: Meat!

Best part about being Primal: I feel good already. Will keep you updated.

Worst part about being Primal: Um. I am an emotional eater....so that will be interesting.

I actually found out about Primal/Paleo from a woman author/raw foodist/chef who wasn't feeling right and started eating eggs and she was getting a lot of flack for it from the raw food community, someone was blasting off about Paleo, so I searched that shit up! And here I am! hahaha! (are we allowed to swear? Coz I do )

Here is a link to my beginning journey, Beau Getting Her Life in Order | This should be funny. Maybe sometimes sad, sometimes joyous, maybe even sometimes inspiring! I have started a blog and will start a journal here too maybe.

loadsa love!
Beau (a woman, by the way )