If you have not had another round of tests (thyroid) done since October 2012 then it is passed time that you do. It is recommended to have labs run every 6-8 weeks until you reach midpoint of each respective range (1.3 for FT4, 3.25 for FT3). After that, if symptoms persist tweak very slowly. Symptoms can lag behind blood work by several months.
Things that can help thyroid function:
1. Optimal Vitamin D
2. Optimal ferritin/iron levels
3. Getting enough calories and/or carbs
4. Not taking calcium or iron within 4 hours of thyroid meds.
5. Not over exercising, especially while adjusting meds. The body needs time to heal.
6. Focus on healing, not weight loss.
Both your FT4 and FT3 are low. Your FT4 is at 20% of it's range. Your FT3 is at 16% of it's range.