Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 350

Thread: Game of Thrones - GOT fever? page 8

  1. #71
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Oh, I have a theory about where Jon Snow came from that I never would have picked up on from the show...
    That would be a major one...and well done
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  2. #72
    not on the rug's Avatar
    not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    3,865
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post

    Oh, I have a theory about where Jon Snow came from that I never would have picked up on from the show...
    do share
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

    Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

  3. #73
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Eddard's Sister & Robert the King
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  4. #74
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Eddard's Sister & Robert the King

    potential spoilers below ******************















    nope.

    Rhaegar.

    Robert's major justification for his war was merely posturing to cover up for the fact that Ned's sister said f' you and ran off with the other dude.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  5. #75
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    He looks nothing a Targaryen?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  6. #76
    YogaBare's Avatar
    YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    . . .
    Posts
    4,547
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    potential spoilers below ******************















    nope.

    Rhaegar.

    Robert's major justification for his war was merely posturing to cover up for the fact that Ned's sister said f' you and ran off with the other dude.
    More potential spoilers.......











    Mostly agree, but believe that Rhaegar raped her, and she died in childbirth with Jon the Bastard. Ned didn't tell Robert about him, and pretended he was his own, cos he thought Robert would kill the dragon spawn if he knew.

    This will mean that Dany is Snow's aunt, and potentially she can rule the South, and he can rule the north.

    Unless they all die.

    Oh, and the Dragons will kill the White Walkers.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

    In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

    - Ray Peat

  7. #77
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    More potential spoilers.......











    Mostly agree, but believe that Rhaegar raped her, and she died in childbirth with Jon the Bastard. Ned didn't tell Robert about him, and pretended he was his own, cos he thought Robert would kill the dragon spawn if he knew.

    This will mean that Dany is Snow's aunt, and potentially she can rule the South, and he can rule the north.

    Unless they all die.

    Oh, and the Dragons will kill the White Walkers.
    Pft, like this book series will ever get to that point
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  8. #78
    not on the rug's Avatar
    not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    3,865
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    potential spoilers below ******************















    nope.

    Rhaegar.

    Robert's major justification for his war was merely posturing to cover up for the fact that Ned's sister said f' you and ran off with the other dude.
    SPOILERS CONTINUE:
    that is one of the predominant possibilities. rhaegar and lyanna. i'm not 100% sold on it, but I think it is definitely within the realm of possibility. its often stated that jon looks strikingly like ned. he could definitely get those features from lyanna though. I still think that ashara dayne is also within the realm of possibility as well
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

    Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

  9. #79
    YogaBare's Avatar
    YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    . . .
    Posts
    4,547
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    SPOILERS CONTINUE:
    that is one of the predominant possibilities. rhaegar and lyanna. i'm not 100% sold on it, but I think it is definitely within the realm of possibility. its often stated that jon looks strikingly like ned. he could definitely get those features from lyanna though. I still think that ashara dayne is also within the realm of possibility as well
    Nice pun

    The author already already told us about Ashara Dayne - he's just fucking with us. As usual (bastard)
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

    In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

    - Ray Peat

  10. #80
    not on the rug's Avatar
    not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    3,865
    correct me if i'm wrong, but does jon have grey eyes? i'm trying to find some sort of distinct targaryan feature to maybe make this connection. he definitely doesn't have purple eyes though.
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

    Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •