Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones - GOT fever? page 6

CavemanJoe is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    He needs to hurry up with the new book!!!

CavemanJoe is offline Senior Member
    He needs to hurry up with the new book!!!

Waldschatten is offline Junior Member
    I haven't started reading them yet. I've had a few authors die while I was really involved in a series. Even the best of those who take over after that can't manage to live up to the original.

So GoT, especially with how long he's taking to write the books, is on my "must read once the series is finished" list.

I have to agree though, he needs to get on it, I really want to read those books.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldschatten View Post
    I haven't started reading them yet. I've had a few authors die while I was really involved in a series. Even the best of those who take over after that can't manage to live up to the original.
    Is that a reference to the Wheel of Time series? I actually really enjoyed the books that Brandon Sanderson worked on. Kept the rambling and unnecessary cultural explanations to a minimum and wrapped it up nicely. I loved the series conclusion.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Waldschatten is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Is that a reference to the Wheel of Time series?
    Somewhat.

I can't recall the series that was really bad, maybe I've put up a block to shield me from the trauma, all I can recall was it was a much less popular and shorter series.

Wheel of Time was, in my opinion, a bit of a step down. Not a catastrophe, but I would have liked to see it finished by the original author.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Why...?!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    because 1, she will kick his nads for tearing her pretty silk dress

and 2,

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    because 1, she will kick his nads for tearing her pretty silk dress

and 2,

I find her annoying...

but at least Jon Snow has mellowed since getting his rocks off!

- Ray Peat

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast