Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones - GOT fever? page 5

diene is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Have you read the books? They are my favorite novels in the whole wide world (the first three books, anyway, the fourth one isn't as good, and the fifth is better than the fourth but not as good as the first three). Jon Snow is actually a lot cooler in the books. He and Arya are my favorite characters.

Edit: I totally agree that Gendry is a babe!

Phoenixflame is offline Senior Member
    I love the series and the books. My favorite main characters are Sansa, Jaime, and Theon. My favorite side character is Sandor (the Hound).

Theon became one of my favorites in the most recent book, but I liked his story arc in Season 2 a lot more than in Clash of Kings. He's made so many mistakes but his actor gives you a real sense of why he derailed. Speaking of Theon, I'm giggling over his new savior. Book readers can guess why.

I hated Sansa in the first book but came to love her in the second. She's way more complex than most people think (in the series' world and in real life). I also love her odd relationship with the Hound.

Jaime is just plain fascinating to watch and read.

Ack, double post!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Danerys bothers me so much, such a Mary Sue
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Have you read the books? I think she's a subversion, as she tries to treat the world like a traditional fantasy setting and it violently resists. Granted, I think her character becomes more annoying, but it's because she starts making a lot of mistakes. I love how High Valyrian sounds!

I love in the preview for next week how a character summarizes the whole show -- "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    My dislike for Danerys just got stronger and stronger through the reading of all of the books. She definitely lives in a fantasy world in her head that clashes with reality.

She IS a Targarian. I think she's supposed to be mad, like her daddy before her

I've only read the first book so am still on the Dany love buzz Stop with the spoilers,people!!!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

I'm such a GOT geek...

Oh, I presume people watched last Sunday's episode? Tywin is EVIL.
    Last edited by YogaBare; 05-02-2013 at 11:45 AM.

- Ray Peat

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Tywin first told cersei she wasnt as smart as she thought she was then he wiped that smirk right off her face while she was smugging at tyrion

no matter what he does in the future, i cant hate
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast