Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones - GOT fever? page 4

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    he's just an idiot all around

i mean i know he hasn't seen his sister in a while, but iirc fingerbanging her is not a good 'hello'

ell oh ell
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    I can't stand Dany because she is such a petulant little girl, even as she attains power. She doesn't seem to learn from bloody experience either. I initially liked her but that went away.

rodom3000 is offline Junior Member
    I've read the books as well and everytime I find myself likeing Jamie I realize he threw a little boy from a window and now he's paralyzed for life. Jamie is still a dooche in my mind

phigment is offline Senior Member
    I just finished season 2 from netflix. I feel sad to know that I have to wait for the next season. Does anyone know a good streaming link for cell phones (android) specifically.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodom3000 View Post
    I've read the books as well and everytime I find myself likeing Jamie I realize he threw a little boy from a window and now he's paralyzed for life. Jamie is still a dooche in my mind
    He's literally the guy you love to hate! (Or is that hate to love...?)
    Last edited by YogaBare; 04-05-2013 at 12:42 AM.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by rodom3000 View Post
    In fairness, Jamie was trying to kill him, not paralyze him.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

rodom3000 is offline Junior Member
    LOL, that's my point exactly he tried killing a little kid! That's the only really jacked up thing he did though in the books. In the show he killed his cousin to try and escape prison but correct me if I'm wrong I don't ever remember that happening in the books.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Ew... After watching the finale of Spactacus, every other show(including GoT) is going to feel so damn inadequate and boring. For a low budget show with cheap battle cgi, Spartacus was fucking spectacular and people will be talking about that series finale 10 years down the line. So amazing. I felt things I've never felt before. ;_;
    nihil

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Ew... After watching the finale of Spactacus, every other show(including GoT) is going to feel so damn inadequate and boring. For a low budget show with cheap battle cgi, Spartacus was fucking spectacular and people will be talking about that series finale 10 years down the line. So amazing. I felt things I've never felt before. ;_;
    I must check that out...

I'm a bit disappointed with Season three of GOT so far.... I don't like some of the new characters they have in there.

Like, how ANNOYING is Tyrion's girlfriend, Shae?? Ugh. Plus she cannot act - the only reason she's there is cos' she's stunning.

Likewise, Robb's wife is irritating.

Hoping these characters are killed off quickly and that things will pick up...

Pluses:
    Gendry. What a babe.
    Barristan Selmy making a return. Love that guy!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast