Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Game of Thrones - GOT fever? page 35

canio6 Guest
    Finally a cologne I might buy...

xEs1z9f.jpg

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I love the actress who plays Margery. She was Anne in the Tudors series as well, so it was great to see her again.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I agree. I also think it helps that the actor is very good. Not that it hurts that the actress playing Margery is very easy on the eyes.
    I also loved her in The Tudors. Great actress. Tudors was a great show as well, too bad they rushed the final season for an ending.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Finished Book Three.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Finished Book Three.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
    Nah, all a joke. Now go read the others

but yes, seriously

Finished Book Three.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
    Haha...book 4 and 5 are a bit of a change of pace, but trust me, some more wild stuff happens. Keep reading

How much more can I take - I'm just a mortal, dammit!!

Although, I did enjoy the "Pulp Fiction" reference Looking forward to seeing how they do that in the series.

And - FINALLY - The Wall is getting interesting... I have to confess I kept skipping through Jon's chapter's during the Lannister stuff and then had to read them all in one go...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

- Ray Peat

canio6 Guest
    The Red Viper has been cast for season four!
    Nice. That is one fight I am looking forward to.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hello fellow GOT fanatics

Just finished AFFC. Fucking hell. It was pretty heavy!

Now I understand why you guys kept going on about how terrible Cersei is - the woman is completely insane!!! The whole thing with the Blue Bard and Margarey made me feel sick. Very curious to see how she digs her way out of this.

Was very sad about Brienne! Her story is pretty tragic. Well actually, all the stories are tragic - even the Lannisters. Kind of feel sorry for Tywin, and his failure to create the legacy he wanted.

Also, just read this! A GOT panel. HBO - Making Game of Thrones - 7 Things We Learned at the Game of Thrones*Panel

- Ray Peat

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435