Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones - GOT fever? page 32

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    that might be even worse than gold
    Indeed it might...

But Doc.
    You wouldn't be over here trying to imply that you're a 'grey joy', would you?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    LOL He is a smart bastard but Varys is smarter. I am rather attached to certain parts though so he is out.
    Little Finger schemes by way of intellect though: Varys has other methods... Hence you'd be Balelish

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I would say i would have been a Stark because "Winter is Coming" is very fitting and i enjoy the old gods. Buuut i totally dont agree with how both Eddard and Robb played their hands. I would have been much more brutal - kill the Freys, take the bridge and control the north forever).

Actually though, the family the most intrigues me is house Greyjoy. Besides Theon, house Greyjoy is full of hardened, sea salt drinking, badass pirates. I absolutely cannot wait to find out more about Euron and Victorian.
    You are without honour, sir! That's definitely more a Lannister tactic, but I agree that you have a lot of the North in you too, so you'd probably be Ironborn. "What is dead may never die!"

If anyone wants to really be a geek, you can do a quiz...
    In which Game of Thrones house do you belong?

In other news, the GOT spin-off merchandise is beginning: New Game Of Thrones Book: George RR Martin's 'The Wit And Wisdom Of Tyrion Lannister' Coming In December 2013 Figurines are only a dragon's breath away.

Finally, I just read the Red Wedding. It's beautifully written actually. Made me cry all over again! I've been getting through ASOS half by listening to the audio book and half by reading. The audio book is really good when you're travelling or going to sleep, but it doesn't compare to the experience of reading.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i belong to house targaryen by 77%

i think wanting a pet dragon had a hand in that
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i belong to house targaryen by 77%

i think wanting a pet dragon had a hand in that
    Ha - I think you're right! Choosing 'dog' I got 86% House Stark; Choosing 'dragon' I got 82% House Targaryen.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

77% House Stark...

Must be the Dog choice.
    Heck, I have 200lbs worth of White GSD right next to me.
    That's kind of like a pair of "Ghosts".

72% Targaryen...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Indeed it might...

But Doc.
    You wouldn't be over here trying to imply that you're a 'grey joy', would you?
    I never clamied any joy in going grey....... They are the sailor clan eh? though the greyjoy ward (Theon?) is a class A douche...

Being of the rebelious sort, and independent of mind, I would probably more suited as a wildling, though I do have a strong sense of duty, aligning me more like a Stark..... I'm not a back-stabber or a coniver, so Lannister is out, though if I had a hot sister.........
    Last edited by ssn679doc; 06-26-2013 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I never clamied any joy in going grey....... They are the sailor clan eh? though the greyjoy ward (Theon?) is a class A douche...
    Theon is ... conflicted.
    Torn between loyalties.
    Young and proud and a good bit confused.

As with all of GRRMs characters Theon's turn towards being a Douche isn't so simple really...
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Theon is ... conflicted.
    Torn between loyalties.
    Young and proud and a good bit confused.

As with all of GRRMs characters Theon's turn towards being a Douche isn't so simple really...
    Massengil makes complicated douches..... so Theon gets no sympathy from me.....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Massengil makes complicated douches..... so Theon gets no sympathy from me.....
    Do you read... or are you just a watcher?
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

PrimalCon New York
    Do you read... or are you just a watcher?
    I am currently nearly in the middle of the third book, and have watched the first season...

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast