I just want to see midgets jousting on dogs
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Because ?
    I found the motives difficult to follow and also boring (re: politics).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I found the motives difficult to follow and also boring (re: politics).
    just when I was beginning to like you.

kidding.

Where did you stop if you do not mind me asking?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Somewhere in book 2! I do want to read more and find out what happens to some of my favorite characters (Arya, the Hound, and get clarification on who the fuck some people are because I don't remember them/get everyone confused).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Somewhere in book 2! I do want to read more and find out what happens to some of my favorite characters (Arya, the Hound, and get clarification on who the fuck some people are because I don't remember them/get everyone confused).
    Yeah, try again. Book 3 is great and there are some reveals in the other books that I found to be very much worth reading.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    God, I was hooked after book 1. I fell in love with the storytelling and really love loved that GRRM has no problems killing off beloved characters. That's a trait I've never seen in another writer and why I think it's so perfect for HBO. Most writers frankly wouldn't have the balls to kill off a popular character because they don't want to mess with their fan base. He writes the story based on how the story should go. Loved him for that. And politics aside, it's just great storytelling.

Good points Zanna. Personally, I liked the different points of view. You could relate to every character and see where they were coming from even if you thought they were straight up evil sonsab*tches.

NicoleP is offline Senior Member
    Looks like the last episode of season 3 may be different than in the books. I wonder who will bite it on the show that didn't in the books or vise versa? I can hardly stand to watch.

Game Of Thrones creator George RR Martin reveals he wants viewers to be afraid... as director hints at surprise series finale | Mail Online

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Facebook post from an area gastropub Two Stones Naaman's:

Here's something to get you jazzed up for tonight's season finale of
    "Game of Thrones"...Taco Tuesday Madness is reliving the Red Wedding. RSVP to the most anticipated moment of this great show as we celebrate the union of Edmure & Roslin, and some other stuff happens too...

Here's the lineup!

House Frey--"italian wedding soup" with beef meatballs, sauteed escarole, onion, garlic, fried orzo

House Stark--black peppered boar's head ham, salted croutons, swiss cheese fondue

House Tully--cold smoked trout salad, crispy fried trout skin, fish roe, shredded lettuce

Red Wedding Cake--red velvet cake, whipped cream cheese icing, fresh strawberry sauce

Plus, we always have the Crispy Fish, BBQ Pit Beef & Smoked Pork tacos to round things out. Each taco is $4 or get a plate of 7 for $21. From 5-10pm Tuesday the 11th.

Okay so it's not exactly primal, but I love that they're doing this. We've never eaten here, its about 20 miles north of us but we have at their first location (Two Stones Pub) only a few miles from us.

NicoleP is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Well, that was a bit underwhelming to say the very least. In fact it was a bit boring.

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast