Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones - GOT fever? page 2

destructalux is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Game of Thrones is the best TV series I've seen yet! I bet the Joffrey Actor won't be able to pass up future acting roles when they throw multi million $ contracts at his face. The cast is well selected, looking forward to seasons 3-5 and beyond! Bring on the giant dragons I say! Check out pirate bay if you want to download the torents

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    I'm stillllllllllll waiting to see season 2...I don't have cable so I pretty much rely on either netflix or the library and of course 1,000 people have a hold on season 2. Painful.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BestBetter View Post
    I'm stillllllllllll waiting to see season 2...I don't have cable so I pretty much rely on either netflix or the library and of course 1,000 people have a hold on season 2. Painful.
    You can just watch it using less legal methods
    nihil

goddessjules is offline Junior Member
    I adore this show! IMHO, they've done a pretty good job with keeping with the book also. I must say Daenerys is my favorite: "If I look back, I am lost." Anywho, I cannot wait to see Joffrey get what's coming to him :->

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goddessjules View Post
    I adore this show! IMHO, they've done a pretty good job with keeping with the book also. I must say Daenerys is my favorite: "If I look back, I am lost." Anywho, I cannot wait to see Joffrey get what's coming to him :->
    Bullcrap! The show is massacring the story. Ugh i cant even watch it, why couldnt they have made them into movies? At least they could have put some good money into them and not cut half the story out. Blargh, i could go on for quite awhile.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    He's not the real person? Wow. Thanks for ridding me of my ignorance.

Seriously, do you take everything you read literally, or do you just presume everyone has a menial IQ? My brother is in University with him, so yeah, I'm aware he's not actually the royal spawn of incest.
    I do not always take everything literally. I just read an interview from a few cast members who said how sick they were that people regularly approach them on the street and told them they were bastards to their faces. Your post brought that up for me so I wanted to point it out. I'm not a humorless idiot.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

whitewolf is offline Junior Member
    I love-love-love game of thrones. It has been long time since I was a fan of anything, but I am definitely fan of this. I was surprised to find topic about it in this forum. Let's talk about something else than eating for a change :P

I have watched s1 ja s2 and read two books which made up season 3. Started reading the 4th book but it did not hook me up( I think it is because author split characters up and the story got kinda loooong, plus the Imp was in the 5th book)

I think I have to use those illegal methods, because I have no idea when it will be shown in our TV.

My abs favorite character is Hound. He is big mean ugly(but hot) thing but is defensive to stark girls and that makes him kind of rough-outside-soft-inside type. And I love Imp too. Only things I do not like are wildlings, the wall and things going on there

Rusty is offline Senior Member
    I just got into it with a GoT binge for 2 days! Comcast had a week of "Watchathon". I don't have HBO, so this was a treat for me. Now to figure out how to see Season 3.

I adore the Imp and am looking forwards to seeing what "The Mother of Dragons" and her kids are going to do!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf View Post

My abs favorite character is Hound. He is big mean ugly(but hot) thing but is defensive to stark girls and that makes him kind of rough-outside-soft-inside type. And I love Imp too. Only things I do not like are wildlings, the wall and things going on there
    That's true - the dog is a great character - I love at the joust in season one when he fights his bro, the mountain, who's also a great (evil) charcater. and weirdly I like Jamie lannister! He's so shameless.

Agree about thw wall - it got way too mush screen time last season. Jon snow is a streak of misery but I'd say he chills in this coming season and comes into his own. Maybe the love of a good woman will help him...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was a rabid fan of the books for years before they were all the rage, and frequented the fora, arguing to death about Cersei and all that. I went to the signings with Martin and all that. And then, I just lost interest after the Feast for Crows. The Dance is on my desk half-read - I just can't power through all the misery. I dunno, reading Royal Babylon right now, and the reality is so disgusting on one hand, and on another hand - I want to read uplifting stuff. The earlier books had their happy moments, but the later ones are all on the order of magnitude of Mountain casual rapes....
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast