Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones - GOT fever? page 17

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    My hubby loves WoT and doesn't understand why I lost interest after 1st 5or 6. I loathed the main female leads aside from Moiraine and some of the other Aes Sedai. I like Mat Cauthon but the dialogue for Nynaeve made me want to burn the books, why waste LAN on that? Ugh.
    I think Perrin was the only character I liked and his wife was okay. Mat was hit and miss. Sometimes I just wanted to smack him upside the head. They could have burned pretty much all the Aes Sedai at the stake and it would have been fine in my mind.

Nameless - Tell me the Dark Lord won and they all died. Even if that is not true, lie to me.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Pssh... the Dark Lord always WINS!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    <3

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I think Perrin was the only character I liked and his wife was okay. Mat was hit and miss. Sometimes I just wanted to smack him upside the head. They could have burned pretty much all the Aes Sedai at the stake and it would have been fine in my mind.

Nameless - Tell me the Dark Lord won and they all died. Even if that is not true, lie to me.
    Yeah... I feel similarly about all the female characters, but I still enjoyed the books. I'm good at over looking things sometimes. Rand got really interesting to me, I guess. At least it wasn't beat-you-over-the-head-with-feminism like the Earthsea series. I know that sounds awfully sexist of me, but the last book made me want to throw all the characters over cliff edges.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Obama?

(Not a reference to color/race.....)
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    that's shaming language!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    A bookstore with a sense of humour...

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

canio6 Guest
    LOL

Step 1: Do not have it at the Twins.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member

None of these people hit pause as soon as it started happening, and then ran into a different room to rewatch it; just to make sure that it wasn't the light on the screen making them hallucinate (what I did).
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    GRRM has watched Sweeny Todd. And LOVED it!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast