Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones - GOT fever? page 12

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    The Dude, I was kidding. I don't even own a silken hanky

Saying that, the melodramatic demonstration was only partially feigned. I'm so invested in the characters! If Jon isn't Ned's son then I really think Ned could have at least told Cat the truth, so she wouldn't have been such a bitch to poor JS.
    he promised lyanna that he wouldn't. if anyone at all knew the truth, it could mean jon's death. it could mean a ton of things. maybe ned was to tell jon one day? maybe jon will find out on his own? who knows? there are other targaryan twists and turns to come as well... you wait and see...
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    he promised lyanna that he wouldn't. if anyone at all knew the truth, it could mean jon's death. it could mean a ton of things. maybe ned was to tell jon one day? maybe jon will find out on his own? who knows? there are other targaryan twists and turns to come as well... you wait and see...
    Ned and his f*cking honour. Traumatise a poor boy, then let him go to the Wall? Cat wouldn't have told! Bad form Ned.

I wish there was an app that allowed you to download stuff directly into your brain... I'll take all five GOT books (and the perfect body), thanks!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Ned and his f*cking honour. Traumatise a poor boy, then let him go to the Wall? Cat wouldn't have told! Bad form Ned.

I wish there was an app that allowed you to download stuff directly into your brain... I'll take all five GOT books (and the perfect body), thanks!
    The wall is an honorable place to go for some though. Hell, Ned's own brother went to the wall. It is what the Starks do - defend the north/keep with the old ways etc. As for Cat, she is a straight up biznatch so I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her off a castle wall....
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I just love that as you get deeper in to the books, you realize how much of the story is orchestrated by little finger and varys. how they have a hand in so much more than you can ever imagine
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

I just love that as you get deeper in to the books, you realize how much of the story is orchestrated by little finger and varys. how they have a hand in so much more than you can ever imagine
    Nah, one is just a eunuch and the other a pathetic dude from the middle of no where.

kidding
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Also... we need WoW SOON!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Also... we need WoW SOON!
    Yeah, I am hoping that the fact that if he does not get off his ass the show will pass him up will prompt GRRM to hurry up.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Nah, one is just a eunuch and the other a pathetic dude from the middle of no where.

kidding
    haha! I read your first line, and was like "what?" I thought you were serious for a minute

haha! I read your first line, and was like "what?" I thought you were serious for a minute
    Well, that is one aspect the show is completely lacking on. I actually feel bad for the people only watching the show. Man, they are missing so much.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, that is one aspect the show is completely lacking on. I actually feel bad for the people only watching the show. Man, they are missing so much.
    I agree. I have a friend that loves the show but just to busy to read. so he's been doing the audio books in his car. and he calls me up every so often and is just totally blown away by what the show leaves out and what he has learned.

like I wrote earlier, the show is amazing, but really only scratches the surface of this story

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast