Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Protein Powder Similar to Primal Fuel, But Cheaper???

Hybrid View

Protein Powder Similar to Primal Fuel, But Cheaper???

I really like Mark's Chocolate Primal Fuel, but at $69 plus shipping for 30 days or less, I'm looking for a cheaper product. The ingredients seem to agree with me, so I like it.

Are there similar products with the same or similar ingredients at a cheaper price out there?

On occasion I'll use Optimum Nutrition's 100% Natural Whey. The worst thing in it is a little sugar but I believe primal fuel does too.

Thanks. Any thoughts on the BSN Syntha-6? It is a much better price point than PF.

It doesn't have very clean ingredients (2 different artificial sweeteners, corn syrup solids etc.) but I have heard good things as far as performance goes for people who train hard. Personally I don't handle artificial sweeteners well so I'd steer clear.

Any other ideas for a breakfast on the go???

I dont have time in the morning to cook. I like the convenience of the shake, but I'm open to suggestions of any sort.

Thanks, but still expensive.

Maybe I should have added that, I'm open to getting off the shake wagon. I need simple and fast.

If I have to go back to microwaved scrambled eggs, I can. The fiber in the Primal Fuel will be missed, though.

Quote Originally Posted by firemart View Post
    If I have to go back to microwaved scrambled eggs, I can. The fiber in the Primal Fuel will be missed, though.
    Ditch the microwave and get a small convection oven. Sauté some ground beef with caramelized onions and split it up into 1/2 pound servings. Refrigerate and freeze as needed. Let it heat up in the convection oven for 10 - 20 minutes, and get ready while it cooks.

This'll taste a lot better than microwaved eggs, trust me.

Truenutrition.com

Absolute best prices and products and you can custom make any shake imaginable. You can also google around and find a 5% off order coupon. If you have trouble figuring out how to custom make an order just PM me.