Thread: Has anyone heard about this new superfood sweetener? page

Fitcook365 is offline Junior Member

Has anyone heard about this new superfood sweetener?

Primal Fuel
    There is hype going on about a new sweetener that is about to be released into the marketplace made from pumpkin. It is suppose to help manage healthy weight levels and be the answer for obesity.
    Check out this facebook page that talks all about it! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Healt...2452467?ref=hl

Fiveholts714 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitcook365 View Post
    There is hype going on about a new sweetener that is about to be released into the marketplace made from pumpkin. It is suppose to help manage healthy weight levels and be the answer for obesity.
    Check out this facebook page that talks all about it! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Healt...2452467?ref=hl

Sounds too good to be true. Looks like they are looking for investors. Lets hope it turns out to be a great product.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I think the concept of superfoods is a marketing scam.

Forgotmylastusername is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitcook365 View Post
    Lol.

I'm guessing it tastes as bad as every other alternative sweetener on the market. I tried the new monk fruit sweetener the other day and it was pretty bad. It was also mixed with erythritol which probably made it even worse.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I think the concept of superfoods is a marketing scam.
    Yes, I cringe every time I hear the word used. It screams fad diet.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    One post from the OP and it's a sales pitch.

Personally, I like my SPAM from a little blue can with a pull top.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Fitcook365 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry, if this came off as a sales pitch. This product is coming from really passionate people
    who care about helping many people in extremely powerful way. I have had the chance to sample this product
    in the past and experienced incredible results. The taste of the sweetener has a sweet taste unusual to the common bitterness of
    most other sweeteners out there. I just believe strongly in this company and how it will benefit the obesity epidemic
    as well as the Paleo community looking for a sweetener that doesn't raise blood sugar levels
    whatsoever and has medicinal properties. As a paleo enthusiast myself, I am excited to see this small start-up business get the proper funding
    they deserve to produce this product in America. This startup are the only ones who have an exclusive on this breakthrough!

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Two posts now and they're both sales pitches.

NellixLove is offline Junior Member
    lol i went to the page and whom ever started the page, joined yesterday, but i did ask them a question. I asked what the exact process was for getting pentose out of a pumpkin!~