I know there was another thread started on this, but it has a strange name and I can never find it. Konstantin even stopped by to say 'hi', so maybe if we all behave, he will come back and answer questions.

Here's today's new article: Why one calorie for her is half a calorie for him

And weeks 1&2:
The Real Reason Diets Fail and What You Can Do About It

How to Determine the True Duration of Your Weight Loss Diet

About the series:

Sarah has kindly offered me a guest column on her amazing blog. I’ve jumped at this unique opportunity with the intention of serializing “Why Diets Fail?”, my next book, as it is being written.

This was an easy decision because both of us are devoted disciples of Dr. Weston A. Price, and we share a similar passion for self-reliance, self-preservation, and a traditional diet based on real foods instead of the usual supermarket agro-industrial junk that masquerades as food.

You will be able to read new posts weekly *— 35 to 40 in total — until the end of this year. Along the way, you will be empowered to attain your desired weight without experiencing a weight loss plateau and the side effects of low calorie diets that typically derail the majority of weight loss diets.

I welcome your questions and suggestions in the comments section below. I count heavily on your ongoing feedback to help me focus on what matters to you most. Please stay on topic. - Konstantin Monastyrsky