Page 7 of 124 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annie did next. page 7

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    no I don't think that the dress is mean't to be see through - but just sometimes NZ merino can be so thin, that it just is !!!!!!!!
    A wee slip will be worth its weight in gold - me thinks
    The personal trainer......................where do I start.....................long story short Annie - I am so unmotivated that I thought if I could have someone kick my butt - it just might get me started again. I also need someone to show me how to do stuff. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    I hope you come back from America all fired up with motivation and then your trainer can help direct it. Weight training can be a real secret weapon when it comes to losing fat and getting in shape.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Category - Mi Piaci

did I post this link t'other day ????????
    I can't remember what my boots were called but they are similar to the latis.
    happy shopping !!!!!!!
    *Hyperventilating*

Those are severely nice boots. Oh. My. Goodness.

But then, the next time I buy spendies shoes/boots I've promised myself they will be Fluevogs. Like these or these.

A girl can dream.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Note btw i dont have a personal trainer due to lack of motivation on my behalf as motivation is never really an issue here. direction can be a serious problem at times. having someone to spot you is also very handy. i do occasionally like to pretend i am famous and swan around and have someone else load and unload all my bars LOL but only very occasionally. we did have one epic day when i was bench pulling and we loaded a side of the bar each. i just couldnt pull the bar straight. since it was at the time i had my rotator cuff dramas, i very almost had a temper tantrum and gave up till i noticed he'd put a 5kg plate on one side ( the sadist ) and i'd only put a 2.5kg plate on my side LOL we change it up every week and we add stuff in, or take stuff out depending on my current injuries. or what area i want to focus on. we do strength exercises, we do prehab exercises, funky little circuits, things become good ideas based on what we are doing right now and so on. we bounce alot of ideas off each other too which formulate into more good plans. we do something different every time which means i never get bored or get used to anything. plus what we do works, way better than all the gym programs i have ever had in all my years of gyming it. which have been many. re: someone showing you how to do stuff. any gym should have people there who can do that. most gyms do you a free program every 6 weeks but IME i have found a huge variance in the quality of these.

badger - they are some seriously ca-ute boots. Loved the wee babycakes !!!!!!!!
    best to wait till they are on sale thou..................... always a better option !!!!!! but leather does last for many a year !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    any gym should have people there who can do that. most gyms do you a free program every 6 weeks but IME i have found a huge variance in the quality of these.
    Nah Seas - I actually want someone who doesn't treat me like another meal ticket. I want them to help me, especially if I am paying them good money - I have heard they are not cheap !!!!!!! so i would prefer someone like your man !!!!!!!!
    ..............time will tell !!!!!!

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i am totally with you there G. and you still have to be careful who you are paying.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    motivation is never really an issue here.
    I noticed You would have to be one totally motivated person. When you say that what you do "works" in what way do you mean? What are you trying to achieve, in particular?

I ask, because I was asked about this today and while I realise it's time to do something new after 12 months (or maybe even a couple more) doing practically the same thing I really am not sure what. I'm fit enough for tramping and anything else that crops up (paddleboarding, tennis - things I never expected to be trying), and have become a shape I'm pretty happy with. The idea of getting stronger does hold some appeal, but I'm not really sure if there's any point.

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Actually, Ilike those Fluevogs. That surprises me. There's some even I'd wear.

Sounds like you're starting to have fun, Annie, go for it.

it does sound like you are starting to have fun Annie - and the point of strength - IMO - at our age is - it's great for our bones. Strong bones are a wonderful thing to have. Strong bones are healthy !!!!!!

...small steps....

Page 7 of 124 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast