Page 5 of 137 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annie did next. page 5

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Just replying to subscribe as you seem to have moved journals now
    I get most of my clothes from op shops and friends' hand-me-downs, but - oddly - I look better presented now than during the years when I bought my clothes new. An unexpected side effect of becoming a mum, for me, was an increased interest in appearance and a new house-proud attitude (something like my son will have a pretty mummy and a lovely home)...yeah, right!
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Hi everyone, thanks for helping me see my shopping day as foraging for cover. I like it. Usually I forage at the op shop (I confess now that Badgergirl has owned up first), but this time I was just a bit over it and so I went to the mall.

This is my dress: Merino Wrap Dress — Maxshop.com

I wore it all day, it is already my new favourite. Suggestions for what to wear it with - bare legs and summer sandals won't see me through the winter - snow on the mountain already.

Still processing feijoas - stewed one batch for the fridge and another for the freezer, made another ginormous crumble for dessert with leftovers for breakfast (my sneaky way to keep the family from eating toast or cereal). That whittled my supply down to one fruit bowl, one icecream carton and a small tray.

Then I went outside and collected yet another boxful
    Last edited by Annieh; 04-10-2013 at 04:23 AM.

Primal Primate is offline Senior Member
    Hi Annieh
    I didn't realize you moved threads so I will subscribe to this one instead. Have a great day!
    PP
    “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I love that dress Annie. Do you have a pair of winter boots ????? were there other colours ??????
    I might have a wee look in Max today - althou i am still a bit too big to wear this sort of thing.
    yay for the fejoas. I haven't eaten one for years !!!!!!! Love them !!!!!!!
    One of my many brothers wore an op shop suit to my wedding - my mother was appaulled.......................... so I never told her about my shopping forays at the op !!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    beautiful dress! i quite like this one here
    AMAZING DESIGNER MERINO HOODY DRESS FROM DOOSH! 8 | Trade Me and there are some nice zip side black ones in glassons. black all the way here LOL

i went to the organic vege store on tuesday and feijoas were $12.90/kg.

ca-ute Seas....... but I have chunder thighs, so i best keep mine covered !!!!!! LOL

...small steps....

AND in the supermarket the feijoas were $15.90/kg!!! just wear black tights underneath G. plus if you are 5ft8 or 9? and you can squeeze into size 12 jeans, you arent actually that fat. i am 5ft 5 1/4 and i fit a size 10. or some 8s depending on the make.

they still look HUGE.............. and I have shrunk an inch - so only 5'7" now, or maybe I am slouching ???????? tut tut

...small steps....

body dismorphism G! i was talking to an old lady i know who is 64 the other day and she said she grew a whole inch when she started doing yoga properly. i slouch way too much bit i havent shrunk yet as i am the same height as i was when i was 19.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    beautiful dress! i quite like this one here
    AMAZING DESIGNER MERINO HOODY DRESS FROM DOOSH! 8 | Trade Me and there are some nice zip side black ones in glassons. black all the way here LOL

i went to the organic vege store on tuesday and feijoas were $12.90/kg.
    That dress is quite nice, especially the hood, but it doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it? It could look good in say a deep forest green with my other grey merino cap sleeve long top/mini dress over the top.

Maybe I could sell my feijoas to fund my daughter's overseas education.

Page 5 of 137 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast