Page 37 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annie did next. page 37

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hi Annie - hope you had a fantastic day yesterday . Did the carrot fritters and grapefruit juice work??
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Thankyou all for the birthday wishes. Did I mention that this lifestyle change is helping me to become more sporty even at this later stage in my life (49, now!). So we went 10-pin bowling for my birthday and I won. Now this could just be because everyone was being nice to me and letting me win, but I think it's actually because I played better than I ever have before. This without practicing for probably a year. Go figure.

Today I walked home from my piano lesson, which took over an hour but was gorgeous in the sun which feels like spring - I love it when the days start to get longer. Played netball tonight - badly of course, but it was a workout - and looking forward to tramping tomorrow, I have missed the last few weeks with school holidays so am itching to get back out there.

That's about all. Oh, and food, ate at funny times today, there may be some other items that I now forget eating but here goes:
    B: glass of raw milk.
    L: two almond-coconut pancakes (very filling).
    S: lamb chop, pear, chocolate.

Not hungry for dinner, it's ham and vege soup but i will save it for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    Hi Annie - hope you had a fantastic day yesterday . Did the carrot fritters and grapefruit juice work??
    Not spectacularly, but I am much more comfortable now, though still quite a bit more "firm" and less regular than usual since primal. And I had a great day, thanks

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Happy belated birthday Annie! Awesome to get a plum tree - the chickens will love that when the fruit drops and they can gorge on overripe fruits and the bugs that stop in to go for the fruit too. Bound to have a pretty healthy tree with all the fertilizer and the chickens taking care of the bugs too.
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    I'd love to get some chickens - I think it might drive the greyhounds insane, but they'd adjust, right
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Oh what an amazing day I had on the mountain today - learning to use crampons in the snow. So much fun. The weather was perfect, not a breath of wind, the sun sparkling off the snow and ice, with views for miles above the clouds.

This is where I had lunch today:

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    wow.... what a gorgeous view.... but it gives me shortness of breath and a headache cuz I'm a flatlander.....

Don't worry, I was firmly seated on a level piece of ground. That camera angle does seem to make it look like I'm about to tip over but really I was very cautious.
    Last edited by Annieh; 07-30-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    You're lucky doc, I live in a port city albeit a hilly one, but being anywhere above the cloudline would give I altitude sickness... But what a breathtaking view, you've got a good eye for a photo Annie and some cracking places to visit!

Page 37 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast