Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journey (Cryptocode) page 8

CheeseFiend is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Blimey, Crypto, I read your first and last posts - will read the rest when I can sit down and concentrate for a bit.

But first - not only a smoker, but a listener! I know Faure is so much more sentimental, but it's another of my favourite requiems.

Well, I can see why you know so much about how things should work - I'm so sorry you're trying to balance all these different requirements. Will be back when I've read a bit.

Well, first - while I remember - thank you for the nod about the micronutrients - but it occurs to me that it's US (that is, 'us', not the United States), adding this stuff to the tracker, and so not necessarily accurate or complete. I certainly didn't add micronutrients when I was adding the samphire - it was as much as I could find to get the carb quote for it. So presumably other people have been equally lax about adding the micronutrient details for whatever they've added. So you may not be dead after all, it's just that the tracker is a bit garbage-in-garbage-out when it comes to the details?

I'm quite impressed you seem to have such a speedily developed sense of what goes up and what goes down when you fiddle with your inputs and how they interact. I'm still working on too much food=feel a bit sick...

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Hi CheeseFiend, Welcome. Yes, I think you're right about the tracker. Now I'm trying to figure out how to edit the (total) grams of a new food added. Can't find it, probably can't be done.

Today I feel good, even with some excess energy. I planted the herbs, in tubs, that I had bought earlier. Rather proud of getting that done.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseFiend View Post
    I'm quite impressed you seem to have such a speedily developed sense of what goes up and what goes down when you fiddle with your inputs and how they interact. I'm still working on too much food=feel a bit sick...
    Don't be. I started a month, after reading the book, before I joined here.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

B - 3 eggs scrambled, blueberries w Coconut cream
    L - Beef Broth, yogurt, mousse on rice crackers, cheese on rice crackers,
    D - Steak, cauliflower, 1/8 yam
    - - - - - - - - -
    2 Probiotic, 2 Omega-3, 2 packet Damage Control, 2 Glucosamine, 1 iron, 1 Mg, 1 Ca, 4000mg D3, 400mg C, 350 K2

Last night I had a personal insight, epiphany, whatever you call it. Went to sleep 11 - 11:30pm. Woke a 6am exhausted. Guess my mind was excessively busy all night. Haven't recovered. Talked with Dick all afternoon. Life is really horrible. Had to cancel dinner engagement. Too tired.
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 05-05-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Crypto, how are you doing? Is everything alright?

Hi, Crypto, just checking in again. You OK?

Soooooo, maybe I can handle this new information. I've had an absolutely horrible time sleeping. But the last 3 nights I've slept well and last nigh I had a good and very different dream. I hope this is an indication of the future. However, I'm now taking prescription sleeping aids, Lorazapam and Temazapan that I alternate. I also have an appointment at a hospital sleep center which begins with an insomnia class. Then I pick up some machine to wear at night during sleep then return it the next day. Finally I see my doctor again for the results.

I just had another batch of blood tests and my numbers were horrible. My lipids are way up and I seem to have gone from hypoglycemic to diabetic borderline. The vision in my right eye is blurry. So I'll make an appointment with a opthalmalogist.

Thank you, CheeseFiend, for you concern, it brightens my day. I hope you are doing well.

Crypto! I'm extremely well, thank you for asking!

You're back - that's very good. Sorry to hear about the tribulations - your numbers are really that horrible? Apart from 'get a good night's sleep, and here are the pills to do it', what action are you being recommended for your bloods?

Lack of sleep is a killer, isn't it - I really do hope you continue to get some good sleeps in, it'll make everything else seem so much more manageable.

Shall I send the Sandman round with the sandbags?

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Oh no, I hope you feel better soon If those drugs help with the sleep, I wonder if you'd try GABA?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast