Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journey (Cryptocode) page 5

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    B - 2 bacon, 2 eggs
    L - sauerkraut, salami,
    D - GF Pot Roast, brussels sprouts
    - - - - - - - - -
    3 Probiotic, 3 Omega-3, a packet Damage Control, 2 Glucosamine, 1 iron, 800mg Vit. D

Today I had a bad reaction, intestonal, to the Clam Chowder. I had forgotton about being careful of milk. I wasn't sure, now I am. I'm definately lactose intolerant. I knew this before and forgot. The Clam Chowder is really good though.

B - 2 bacon, 2 eggs
    L - 2 lactaze, Clam Chowder (we'll see)
    D - GF Pot Roast, carrots
    - - - - - -
    3 Probiotic, 3 Omega-3, a packet Damage Control, 2 Glucosamine, 1 iron, 800mg Vit. D

slow day. Rob's buisness has picked up the last 2 months, he has no idea why. They're just saving the profits, won't reinvest because the economy make no sense and no one knows what's coming next. Tina's beginning to notice how many overweight people there are, as well as what they're wearing. They sold 'The Silver Bullet'.
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 04-18-2013 at 09:25 PM.

OK, OK! I'm lactose Intolerant! The lactaze stops the pain and cramps, but not the gastroparesis. I was up all night peeing.

B - 2 bacon, 2 eggs
    L - choclate, bread & cheese, salami, nuts,
    D - Italian Hot Sausage, carrots, rice
    - - - - - -
    3 Probiotic, 3 Omega-3, a packet Damage Control, 2 Glucosamine, 2 iron, 800mg Vit. D, MOM

Small emergency today: 5 hours between breakfast and lunch. At 5 hours MDA went down and I realized I was hungry, really hungry. I haven't been really hungry since I started HFLC. I raced downstairs and ate everything at hand. It worked, I was fast enough to avoid fainting. But it took 2 hours for my heart to slow down.

I found out where that raw milk is. Streets in that area change names in the middle of straight stretches and are discontinuous. I'm not sure why I'm so insistant upon getting raw milk but it's become a mission.
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 04-18-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    I wish you success in your mission. I'm not at all sure of my chances of acquiring raw milk here, short of getting my own cow, haha.

I've thought, not of getting my own cow, but of getting my own goat. Preferably some neighbor will get a goat.

B - out of bacon, 2 eggs sauteed in CO
    L - 3 c chopped collards, salami, 3 fl oz raw milk
    D - carrots, GF Pot Roast
    - - - - - -
    3 Probiotic, 3 Omega-3, a packet Damage Control, 2 Glucosamine, 2 iron, 800mg Vit. D, MOM

I found Goodwins this morning. It's practically on the UCR campus. And it's hillarious, like the sandwich in a can. It has 4 rooms (apparently converted), the central 2 are sort of a grocery, but for those who like to play at cooking only. And are probably vegeatarians. The right outer room is a juice bar, the left outer room is a lunch or dinner buffet, all vegeatarian. They do carry raw cow milk, and raw 2% Goat milk (now why on earth?). Nothing else made from raw milk. I won't be going back there. I'll try to convince our local Sprouts to carry raw Cow milk and Goat milk, they carry other items from the same company,

Anyway, since the milk at lunch I've been very very sleepy. I wonder if that is the effect raw milk has on me or if it's something else.
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 04-18-2013 at 09:26 PM.

B - 2 bacon, 2 eggs
    L - sauerkraut, tuna fish 2 olive oil
    D - Sweet Basil Thai Restaurant
    - - - - - -
    3 Probiotic, 3 Omega-3, a packet Damage Control, 2 Glucosamine, 1 iron, 800mg Vit. D. MOM

God, I wish someone would stop me from stupid N=1 experiments. My hair is still falling out so I decided to double the iron. That was really bad. Turns out it takes 48 hours for iron to distribute through one's system, and 2 doses was too much for me even though I'm aenemic. Also iron is constipating, so now I'm back on MOM for a few days, until all parts of me are back to normal.

The raw milk is good and I have no ill effects from it. Hurray!
    Spouts had flats of wheat grass today. How weird and wonderful.

So next I'll try much more D3. Please stop me if this is wrong.
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 04-18-2013 at 09:30 PM.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Take some Vitamin C to get the iron absorbed. It should help prevent the constipation. 1000mg should be more than enough per day, but you can take more (no limit, really) as needed.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Thanks Nameless, I'll do it. I've done it.

Today was a wonderful day. I woke up feeling good and have felt good all day. And it's been a beautiful day. Lovely.

B - 2 bacon, 2 eggs
    L - Sauteed Collards, Salami
    D - Meat Loaf (beef, lamb, sausage), green beans
    - - - - - -
    3 Probiotic, 3 Omega-3, a packet Damage Control, 2 Glucosamine, 1 iron, 800mg Vit. D, Vit. C

Went for a walk. Boy are my legs weak.

I feel good again today. Two in a row. Soon we're going to the gym to do heavy lifting. First I'll do some of Mark's exercises. I hope I'm not being over-optimistic. But it's another lovely day.

B - 2 bacon, 2 eggs
    L -Sauerkraut, tuna fish
    D - Corn on the cob, Meat Loaf
    - - - - - -
    3 Probiotic, 3 Omega-3, a packet Damage Control, 2 Glucosamine, 1 iron, 800mg Vit. D, 1 Mg, MOM

We went to the gym, I worked as hard as I could for 30 min. Mostly upper body. I tried the 'leg push' but it killed my hip; almost couldn't get out of the machine.

Now it's only 8pn and I'm really tired. Going to bed early.
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 04-21-2013 at 11:19 AM.

11am and it's a lovely day. Lori is hosting the Norco Horseweek Horse Show next door. In one ring are little children, 6 and under, all decked out in fancy western gear, their legs are too short to bend down. They're darling, and they do beautifully, bareback or under tack.

Riding is all about balance, rythm and posture (or 'seat'). If you have those, you'll never go wrong. Life long riders never have bad backs, unless they suffered truma on the ground. And whatever were they doing on the ground?

I'm sitting at my computer because, I'm not hungry. I've been postponing breakfast lately without really noticing. I don't have to go anywhere or do anythng (since I don't work) and I've become fairly adverse to making time commitmants. I find them stressful. This does reduce my social life somewhat, but this site seems to make up for that. So now I'm thinking about how to fancy up eggs. Why should I eat when I'm not hungry.

Last evening I listened to Jimmy Moore talk about his 85% fat, 12% protein, 3% carb diet. I wonder.

Today I have noticably less energy than yesterday. In all things the biggest difference I notice between me and most others here is my body's response (or recuperation) time. It's very slow. Unfortunately, my mind is also very much slower which makes the pasage of time seem much faster. It's difficult to adjust to such slow responses when I perceive Now as responable response time.

B - 2 bacon, 2 eggs scrambled w Gouda cheese
    L - sauteed greens, salami
    D - River Thai Restaurant w Rob & Tina
    - - - - - -
    3 Probiotic, 3 Omega-3, a packet Damage Control, 2 Glucosamine, 1 iron, 800mg Vit. D, 1 Mg
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 04-21-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast