Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bread and The Bible

Hybrid View

Bread and The Bible

Here is something to ponder if we are not suppose to eat grain. Why did Jesus say I am the BREAD of life? Grain is all through the Bible. Have we made a wrong turn?

How did Noah fit all those animals on the ark?

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    God said he did.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    It was much bigger that most of the pictures you see with boats that look like bathtubs. I think the measurements work out to be around 450 ft long. He only had to have two of each kind of animal so he didn't have a wolf and a husky he had two dogs. Also he didn't have to have two full sized T-rexs' he could have used two babies.

I think our bodies and our daily requirement's have changed since Jesus walked the earth so bread would probably have had different effects on the body

Quote Originally Posted by 01tj View Post
    It was much bigger that most of the pictures you see with boats that look like bathtubs. I think the measurements work out to be around 450 ft long. He only had to have two of each kind of animal so he didn't have a wolf and a husky he had two dogs. Also he didn't have to have two full sized T-rexs' he could have used two babies.

I think our bodies and our daily requirement's have changed since Jesus walked the earth so bread would probably have had different effects on the body
    Oh, I didn't think of baby T-Rexes. Now the whole thing makes perfect sense

A lot of hard work for Noah and his staff collecting all those animal specimens, but maybe the animals knew what was going to happen, and came by their own will? Another task for the staff was also to make sure that all the passengers are not eating each other by keeping them separated! Polar bears and seals, snakes and reptiles, tigers and elephants, eagles and rodents, all the insects etc.,etc., not an easy job administrating that boat…

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    A lot of hard work for Noah and his staff collecting all those animal specimens, but maybe the animals knew what was going to happen, and came by their own will? Another task for the staff was also to make sure that all the passengers are not eating each other by keeping them separated! Polar bears and seals, snakes and reptiles, tigers and elephants, eagles and rodents, all the insects etc.,etc., not an easy job administrating that boat…
    Not to mention that 2 members of a species lack the requisite genetic diversity for a species to survive.

Risks of Rarity: Genetic Issues Part 2

Oh so two of every single species on earth could fit on the Ark cause it was super big?? Gotcha!

What about the species of cave fish in Mammoth Cave in KY that are blind, need water to live in, and are found nowhere else in the world? How did they walk to Noah's ark? What about terrestrial plants and fungi? Were there two of those too? If not how did they all get here in the variety we see them in today?

why do Adam and Eve have belly buttons in paintings?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri View Post
    why do Adam and Eve have belly buttons in paintings?
    These were done by fallible humans .