Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bread and The Bible page 3

firemart is offline Member
    Local churches are filled with hypocrites whose desire is to impress people that they don't know nor care about. I've found personally that religion is used to mask hypocrisy in family matters.

I'm not a fan of organized religion.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I thought the purpose of Communion (bread/body, blood/wine) was always meant as a ritual for Christ's followers to remember the ultimate sacrifice Christ made for them.
    Bread and wine are the old sacraments for the followers of Christ - in the new pact, the followers of Grok are using Bulletproof Coffee and Bacon as their holy sacraments…

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Bread and wine are the old sacraments for the followers of Christ - in the new pact, the followers of Grok are using Bulletproof Coffee and Bacon as their holy sacraments…
    The man who finds a successful way to combine these gifts from the gods will be crowned the next paleo messiah!

0Angel0 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Slate View Post
    Yes you are correct. The Bible authors were inspired by God, paintings were not inspired.
    Says who?

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    people who have never painted
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

goraham is offline Junior Member
    Wow. Someone asks a perfectly legitimate question and instead of answering it people feel the need to belittle his beliefs. Today is Good Friday, and whether or not you choose to believe or accept it Jesus Christ willing went to the cross to pay the debt for our sins. I for one am thankful and appreciative.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goraham View Post
    Wow. Someone asks a perfectly legitimate question and instead of answering it people feel the need to belittle his beliefs. Today is Good Friday, and whether or not you choose to believe or accept it Jesus Christ willing went to the cross to pay the debt for our sins. I for one am thankful and appreciative.
    Today is a religious holiday in one of many thousands of religions that have ever existed. Those who belong to some of that particular group of sects celebrate it. Those who do not have the right to their own preferences. People who sign up for this site in order to push religion on those who don't believe don't have much credibility. I am neither "thankful" nor "grateful" that you have decided to come here to push religion on a site that is not about religion.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Today is Good Friday, and whether or not you choose to believe or accept it Jesus Christ willing went to the cross to pay the debt for our sins. I for one am thankful and appreciative.
    The original question was about adjusting our science-based approach around a fantasy. It deserved to be belittled.

Believe what you want, but to suggest that those who look to things like logic and evidence to influence our decisions are misguided is not worthy of reverence or tolerance.

Geeknik is offline Member
    whether or not you choose to believe or accept it Jesus Christ willing went to the cross to pay the debt for our sins. I for one am thankful and appreciative.
    That's what YOU believe. Others believe otherwise. Myself, I believe in science, evolution and what there is physical proof of. But that's for another forum, not a diet forum. People have the right to believe in whatever gods, legendary creatures or imaginary friends they so choose (people can believe Elvis lives for all I care) so long as they don't try to push others to believe as they do.

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Can you be a Christian and follow the paleolithic diet? Doesn't one disprove the other?

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast