Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Bread and The Bible page 14

Lumifer is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    We have solstices and equinoxes.
    Yep, also the New Year, plus any cool pagan festival that appeals to you :-) Besides, there's the capability to make you own personal holiday any time you want to!

Mr. Slate is offline Junior Member
    I am the OP, It amazes me how childish adults can be. I ask a simple question and simple minds turn and pervert the discussion to their own self serving ways trying to ease their own consciousnesses.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Slate View Post
    I am the OP, It amazes me how childish adults can be. I ask a simple question and simple minds turn and pervert the discussion to their own self serving ways trying to ease their own consciousnesses.
    Oh, calm down. You don't own a thread just because you started it any more than you own a conversation. It goes where people are interested.

And, idk about the other posters here but my "consciousness" doesn't need to be eased at all, thankyouverymuch. This was just an interesting discussion. "Perverted"? Really? Puhleeze.
    Last edited by Paleobird; 03-31-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Oh, calm down. You don't own a thread just because you stated it any more than you own a conversation. It goes where people are interested.

And, idk about the other posters here but my "consciousness" doesn't need to be eased at all, thankyouverymuch. This was just an interesting discussion. "Perverted"? Really? Puhleeze.
    That did not take long. Good Luck!

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Slate View Post
    That did not take long. Good Luck!
    Nor did your reply. Your point? Good luck to you too. Sure why not?

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Jesus would have been nailed to the cross as an even younger man if he had used pork meat or bacon as a metaphor of the divine instead of bread!

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Science doesn't explain shit, and if you think that science isn't equally if not more convoluted as religion to manipulate the agenda of a few people you're not being logical at all. I have a problem with zealots, and this is where all atheists fall in, except even more absurd because they're a walking, breathing contradiction(actively preaching and believing in nothing uh what?)

The only logical thing you can do is to keep an open mind to all things and find the answers yourself. Unfortunately, in this lifetime, this isn't possible, if it ever will be.

The bible itself is actually a very fascinating story, and many good morals can be taken from it if you're not looking at it through the eyes of someone brainwashed.
    I've only started reading through this thread, but this is the most logical and fair statement I have ever heard someone say in a truce between Christianity and atheism.

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    I've only started reading through this thread, but this is the most logical and fair statement I have ever heard someone say in a truce between Christianity and atheism.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    I don't think these forums are a good place for religious discussions.
    But you'd think that people who were so supposedly openminded in discussing adherence to food philosophy wouldn't be opposed to openly debating about religion instead of just harping on how Christians shove their religion on other people's throats.

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    But you'd think that people who were so supposedly openminded in discussing adherence to food philosophy wouldn't be opposed to openly debating about religion instead of just harping on how Christians shove their religion on other people's throats.

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast