Thread: Surprised at progress so far page

Fiveholts714 is offline Junior Member

Talking Surprised at progress so far

Primal Fuel
    I've started and stopped primal eating a couple of times, but now I'm serious about it. A couple of days after starting, I had my resting metabolic rate done. It showed that my metabolism is slightly fast and that I am burning fat for energy! I am so pleased! The test also told me how many calories I need to eat to maintain and lose weight. I wasn't going to track my calories, but decided to do it for a couple of days out of curiosity. I am not hungry at all and am eating about 1300 calories a day. Normally I would be starving! I want to stay less than 1800 calories a day and am not trying to be on the low end. It just worked out that way.

I am going to do interval exercise but had to take a break because of a miserable cold.

I lost a lot of weight in the past (145lb) but started to regain it. I am determined to get this 40 or so pounds off for good. It was a slow, insidious weight gain over about 2 years.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Very eloquently stated, m66kqogk. I look forward to many more of your insightful contributions to the community.

Hi fiveholts So good to know for sure that you're burning fat. That's a real kick in the pants. That's pretty much my target range for calories too. Surprising how filling it can be when the food you eat is actually nutrient dense, huh.

Is there a way to report useless spam?

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcolepticjenn View Post
    Is there a way to report useless spam?
    Yup, just click on the little black warning triangle at the bottom left corner of the post.
    Personally, I report all spam though, not just the useless ones ;-p
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/