I'm PhillyPrimalMum, although I guess now I should call myself DCPrimalMum, since I relocated to the Capitol in January for work.

I found this website via NerdFitness in May 2012 and began my primal journey with the goal being lose the pregnancy weight (can you still call it that if the baby is now 2?!), fit into my law school jeans, and naturally manage my depression and anxiety (no small feat when one is a working mom with a stressful job, a long daily commute, and a partner who works in another state three days out of each week!). It was great, until it wasn't...holidays and the move from PA to VA really gummed up the works.

Cut to January 2013, did a Whole30 (well, more like a Whole 21, then broke down and added my nightly wine back in). Frustrated and depressed by my lack of progress, I fell hard off the wagon - as in, started eating grains again. Yuk.

In the past two weeks I have been working towards a goal of 100% compliance - on diet as well as LHT, great sleep, and more play. However, I lose focus and faith easily. Whether it's stress about my job, finances, my kiddo, or just hating what I see in the mirror and my painfully slow progress, for whatever reason, I can't seem to stay motivated.

I guess I am hoping there are some others here who have overcome that who could give me some tips on how to deal with my flagging motivation. Are there good before/after sites to view? A place to find more success stories? I have already read the entire success thread and all the featured stories several times over! I am new in my area and I'm the only person I know who is interested in the primal lifestyle, so even having "online friends" to support me could be the key to success this time.

Anyway, if there are fellow Primal Mums, other early 30's Grokettes, or even seasoned long-time success stories who can provide advice, I'd be very grateful.

If an overview of my current situation/stats would help:

• Female, 33, one kid (2), one husband (NOT interested in the primal "cult", so he says)
  • 5'7'', 175 lbs, 19% bodyfat (at last measure)
  • Goal is 150 lbs, 15% bodyfat, and to create a waist again - I lost what little definition I had b/c of pregnancy
  • Sedentary job (lawyer), but box and kickbox on the weekends. When it's not winter, we bike and hike regularly as well
  • Wear a FitBit daily and track macros/calories; average intake is around 1400-1500 per day at ~50% fat, ~30% protein; generally burn in the 2100-2200 area if I didn't exercise strenuously that day
  • Average meals in a day: turkey or eggs and fruit in the morning; coffee with coconut milk; salad with protein for lunch; meat with veg cooked in ghee/kerrygold; some dark chocolate; some-lots of red wine; green or herbal tea and water throughout the day
  • Just added in bodyweight exercises twice weekly - pushups, squats, planks, dips for about 30 min each session
  • Get ~7 hours a night, no alarm clock, in a pitch black, very comfy bed!