Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: I feel cold! page 3

  1. #21
    notlupus's Avatar
    notlupus is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    163
    Shop Now
    Have you had your thyroid checked? Are you tired more frequently?

  2. #22
    TCates190's Avatar
    TCates190 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by notlupus View Post
    Have you had your thyroid checked? Are you tired more frequently?
    I was about to ask this as well.

  3. #23
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Proven... right. Show experiments or randomized trials that support your claim. Please no junk science, or anti-smoking propaganda.
    Oh, Derpy. You poor deluded soul. I really don't think I need to prove that cigarettes are carcinogenic to anyone. There's a reason the Surgeon General puts those warning labels on the packages. Try reading one sometime.

  4. #24
    jfrendek's Avatar
    jfrendek is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rochester, Ma.
    Posts
    820
    Different people suffer different effects but I really don't understand paleo smokers, drinkers or drug users. I know They can all be addictive but the most healthy thing one can do is to stop the intake of any toxins. The rest of the lifestyle should follow once the addiction is broken. I don't mean any offense it's just my reasoning.

  5. #25
    Derpamix's Avatar
    Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Oh, Derpy. You poor deluded soul. I really don't think I need to prove that cigarettes are carcinogenic to anyone. There's a reason the Surgeon General puts those warning labels on the packages. Try reading one sometime.
    Yeah, to make money off taxes and those stop smoking patches. Pure tobacco has been smoked forever.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

  6. #26
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Yeah, to make money off taxes and those stop smoking patches. Pure tobacco has been smoked forever.
    Oh Boy, you sound like Gollum defending his Precious.

    The Surgeon General does not make money off of cig taxes. That goes into anti smoking public awareness campaigns, publications, etc. The patches, gums, etc are made by corporations, not the US Govt.

    And yes, "pure" tobacco has been smoked for a long time but never multiple packs a day every day plus all the nasty chemicals that are now in it. And what's so "pure" about inhaling the carbon residue of burning plant matter anyway?

    Preciousssss.

  7. #27
    Derpamix's Avatar
    Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,390
    lol at you thinking they're all not being paid off. I smoke rolled organic tobacco only, not junk cigarettes
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

  8. #28
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    lol at you thinking they're all not being paid off. I smoke rolled organic tobacco only, not junk cigarettes
    Well good for you. If you keep your tinfoil hat properly polished, you will only die of lung cancer half as quickly.

  9. #29
    Derpamix's Avatar
    Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,390
    There is no evidence tobacco smoke causes lung cancer, sorry
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

  10. #30
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    There is no evidence tobacco smoke causes lung cancer, sorry
    Precioussssssss

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •