Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a reachable weight loss goal?

Hybrid View

Is this a reachable weight loss goal?

Woman, 5'5'', 28. I currently weigh 141ish and I am hoping to get to 125 by June 15th. I try to eat primal but I do mess up pretty much daily which I am sure is the reason for my snail paced weight loss but if I really buckle down and get serious do you think my goal is attainable?

Any women with similar stats that care to share your experience? I'm just looking for some motivation or realty check (whatever you can offer0 Thanks
    Last edited by NMA123; 03-27-2013 at 08:56 AM.

Well im not a women but I lost 150lbs in 3months so in my opinion I think you can do it!

good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nburgraff View Post
    Well im not a women but I lost 150lbs in 3months so in my opinion I think you can do it!

good luck!!!
    Dude what? That's not even possible
    Make America Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Dude what? That's not even possible
    his blog says it took 6 months. i still find that hard to believe.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by noodletoy View Post
    his blog says it took 6 months. i still find that hard to believe.
    It took me 3 months to lose the weight anf then I finally stabalized after another 3months (6months total for everyhting) and have kept it off for a few years now.

Quote Originally Posted by nburgraff View Post

good luck!!!
    150lbs in 3months !! how???

Thanks everyone for your input! Even if I can't lose the full 15 by my goal I am hoping I can get pretty close. I do notice when I am strict with primal eating my stomach starts to flatten at a quick pace but I am not sure if that is just temporary water loss since I usually failed at sticking with it long enough to get permanent loss.

Today I brought greek yogurt and hard boiled eggs for snacks at work and a steak and greens salad for lunch. I am drinking one cup of coffee in the AM I used to add cream and sugar but I just added cinnamon today. Not sure what to do for dinner

150 in 3 months?! That is amazing WOW!

what do you think?

messing up daily isn't messing up, its not caring. "oops i cheated on you honey. oops i cheated on you again today. oops i messed up and cheated on you again today. oops, sorry." see what i mean?

^ Yes, that's correct and obvious. I didn't care enough. Now I plan to be more disciplined and my question is if disciplined is the goal attainable or does anyone here have a similar goal/experience.