Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a reachable weight loss goal? page

NMA123 is offline Junior Member

Is this a reachable weight loss goal?

Shop Now
    Woman, 5'5'', 28. I currently weigh 141ish and I am hoping to get to 125 by June 15th. I try to eat primal but I do mess up pretty much daily which I am sure is the reason for my snail paced weight loss but if I really buckle down and get serious do you think my goal is attainable?

Any women with similar stats that care to share your experience? I'm just looking for some motivation or realty check (whatever you can offer0 Thanks
    Last edited by NMA123; 03-27-2013 at 08:56 AM.

nburgraff is offline Member
    Well im not a women but I lost 150lbs in 3months so in my opinion I think you can do it!

good luck!!!

150 in 3 months?! That is amazing WOW!

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    what do you think?

messing up daily isn't messing up, its not caring. "oops i cheated on you honey. oops i cheated on you again today. oops i messed up and cheated on you again today. oops, sorry." see what i mean?
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

^ Yes, that's correct and obvious. I didn't care enough. Now I plan to be more disciplined and my question is if disciplined is the goal attainable or does anyone here have a similar goal/experience.

KT79 is offline Member
    I lost about 12 pounds in the 10 weeks or so leading up to my wedding just with being strict with my diet - which turned out be be primal, though I didn't know it at the time. If you're motivated, I think it's a reasonably easy goal to meet!

Paleobird Guest
    I think your goal is reasonable. 125 would be perfect for your height.

You just have to keep a handle on the portion sizes as well as sticking to the Primal path. Remember both the quality and the quantity of your calories matter.

You can do it if you choose to.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Remember both the quality and the quantity of your calories matter.
    this.

its reasonable to lose 1-2 lbs of fat per week in a healthy manner. with someone like you who only has a few lbs to lose, i'd say the 1lb per week is more realistic. good luck
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nburgraff View Post
    Well im not a women but I lost 150lbs in 3months so in my opinion I think you can do it!

good luck!!!
    Dude what? That's not even possible
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Dude what? That's not even possible
    his blog says it took 6 months. i still find that hard to believe.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast