Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this a reachable weight loss goal? page 2

BoldAsLove is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've found that 1lb/week is a reasonable goal for me, as someone 5'5" in my 130s.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Sounds a bit too fast for me, as your weight drops to a more reasonable level it just stays there in my experience. You might need to hack it, like do VLC or IF pretty much every day.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

nburgraff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noodletoy View Post
    his blog says it took 6 months. i still find that hard to believe.
    It took me 3 months to lose the weight anf then I finally stabalized after another 3months (6months total for everyhting) and have kept it off for a few years now.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    It's a worthy goal, I believe you also need a solid plan for achieving it. Clean out your pantry, buy some eggs, meat and veges and make a primal meal plan. Set aside time to cook and eat, and time to exercise, including some weights.

I'm 5'4" and came down from 64kg to 59 in about the same time frame last year, with primal eating and regular gym classes. I'm 48, so I think you should find it easier.

DavidGomes is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nburgraff View Post
    Well im not a women but I lost 150lbs in 3months so in my opinion I think you can do it!

good luck!!!
    150lbs in 3months !! how???

NMA123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    It's a worthy goal, I believe you also need a solid plan for achieving it. Clean out your pantry, buy some eggs, meat and veges and make a primal meal plan. Set aside time to cook and eat, and time to exercise, including some weights.

I'm 5'4" and came down from 64kg to 59 in about the same time frame last year, with primal eating and regular gym classes. I'm 48, so I think you should find it easier.
    Thanks for your advice! I do need to be better at making easy healthy meals. I think what always fails me in the past is my laziness when it comes to grocery shopping and cooking. I would buy veggies to eat but always reach for something I could heat up quick and scarf down when I’m hungry rather than the fresh stuff I bought. I think I will buy the primal cookbook and learn some things

NMA123 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks everyone for your input! Even if I can't lose the full 15 by my goal I am hoping I can get pretty close. I do notice when I am strict with primal eating my stomach starts to flatten at a quick pace but I am not sure if that is just temporary water loss since I usually failed at sticking with it long enough to get permanent loss.

Today I brought greek yogurt and hard boiled eggs for snacks at work and a steak and greens salad for lunch. I am drinking one cup of coffee in the AM I used to add cream and sugar but I just added cinnamon today. Not sure what to do for dinner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12