Per the idea of Cierra, I wanted to start this topic to celebrate the SAD and CW foods and meals that make us happy that we eat mainly meats, fruits and vegetables and have more than one excuse to get us out of eating Aunt Sally's Macaroni Salad with sweetened condensed milk or our mother's cake made with diet coke and boxed cake mix. So when you see something that makes your teeth hurt, churns your stomach or makes you roll your eyes, bring it to use. Added bonus if you can Primalize it.

I'm going to get this started with the time I veganized Chicken Paprika. That's primal if you eat dairy- rich chicken, sour cream..... mmmmmm......

But my tragic version included drained tofu browned in canola oil, a sauce of soy milk, soy margarine and flour (plus tomato paste and paprika), lovingly plopped on pasta. I feel like I need to call the guests I served that to and apologize, except they brought an eclair cake made with graham crackers, chocolate icing from a tub, instant pudding and cool whip for dessert. That friendship did not last.