Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New to MDA -Product Kits- Platinum package a good choice?? page 5

Paleobird Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    Here. This paragraph. "but also can come right out and say that at the AHS. That's integrity." Which implys the negative, that most people who pay for houses (or anything) with profits made from selling (anything) do not have integrity. That really does malign the character of anyone (including Mark) who is in business to make a profit.
    No, no, no, no, NO. You misunderstood me completely. I meant the comment about Mark's integrity in all literal sincerity. There was no negative being implied at all. I thought it was really brave of him to say what he did at the AHS about supplements. And very honest. He has always been honest about things, even in his post "Grok didn't take supplements, why should I?" he came right out and said that supplements were how he made his living. I don't begrudge him a way to make a living at all. He provides all this free information on this wonderful site and he never pushes the supplements as if you are somehow not really Primal-worthy if you don't take them. I have nothing but respect for him (tinged with a little bit of lust.)

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Paleobird
    Yes, Yes. I sincerely apologize for interpreting your comment the wrong way, and for being critical.

Paleobird Guest
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    Paleobird
    Yes, Yes. I sincerely apologize for interpreting your comment the wrong way, and for being critical.
    No problem. Failures of communication happen. Especially on the webz when it is hard to interpret tone.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345