Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New to MDA -Product Kits- Platinum package a good choice?? page 4

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    It wasnt me who followed you into a thread and started whining. Maybe you (Terry) should spend less time stressing out about others and more time concentrated on your own health. Im happy and healthy, just trying to help out others. So sorry to slander your messiah but it is the truth.
    So, slander it is.Thanks for that.

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iambustanut View Post
    Thanks to everyone for your thoughts on this! As a new user its nice to hear from people that have been here awhile. I feel much more informed on what I need/don't need, until' next time!
    There's no way to turn us off, especially near a full moon. Give up all hope!

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry H View Post
    So, slander it is.Thanks for that.
    Your a sad individual.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    +1 How 1970's. Paleobird thinks that anyone making a profit as a private business has long since become morally corrupt.
    Uhh, paleobird has an even bigger crush on Mark then Terry does. She just understands that everything available is supplement form is even more readily available in whole food form and charging an arm and a leg to people who are unaware of this fact might be considered by some, a little dishonest.

Hey dont get mad at us for pointing this out. Its your money, spend it how you see fit.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    +1 How 1970's. Paleobird thinks that anyone making a profit as a private business has long since become morally corrupt.
    Excuse me?????
    Please tell me where I said anything even remotely resembling that. I said I admire Mark because he is up front and honest about the source of his income. And I said I admired his honest answer at the AHS about most people not needing supplements. When did I ever say anyone was morally corrupt? What are you smoking, Crypto?

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Uhh, paleobird has an even bigger crush on Mark then Terry does. She just understands that everything available is supplement form is even more readily available in whole food form and charging an arm and a leg to people who are unaware of this fact might be considered by some, a little dishonest.
    OK, I see where the confusion might be coming from. Crypto, don't conflate the places I agree with Zach (That supplements are pretty useless) with the places that are all him and not me (selling them is dishonest).

And, hell yeah, I've got a crush on Mark. Any red blooded Grokelle who had been in a hot tub with him would. I'm sure Carrie understands. He's also really nice in addition to smokin' hot.

iambustanut is offline Junior Member
    I'm sorry my post fueled such negativity! I have gotten my answer, thanks to everyone that helped with geniune information.

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    OK, I see where the confusion might be coming from. Crypto, don't conflate the places I agree with Zach (That supplements are pretty useless) with the places that are all him and not me (selling them is dishonest).

And, hell yeah, I've got a crush on Mark. Any red blooded Grokelle who had been in a hot tub with him would. I'm sure Carrie understands. He's also really nice in addition to smokin' hot.
    Wait Paleobird, What about peat and repeat? What's that you say? Oh yes, of course.They're smokin' pot.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iambustanut View Post
    I'm sorry my post fueled such negativity! I have gotten my answer, thanks to everyone that helped with geniune information.
    Happens all the time.

meh.ro6523.jpg

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I adore Mark and I appreciate the fact that he is very up front about the fact that selling supplements is what pays for the gorgeous house in Malibu but also can come right out and say that at the AHS. That's integrity.
    Here. This paragraph. "but also can come right out and say that at the AHS. That's integrity." Which implys the negative, that most people who pay for houses (or anything) with profits made from selling (anything) do not have integrity. That really does malign the character of anyone (including Mark) who is in business to make a profit.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast