Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: New to MDA -Product Kits- Platinum package a good choice?? page 3

  1. #21
    Derpamix's Avatar
    Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,390
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry H View Post
    Disagreeing about his products is one thing, and character assassination quite another.
    He only slandered the product(seriously, it's overpriced GNC stuff that no one really needs), if you knew how to formulate a readable post, maybe it'd be more clear.

    Maybe you should buy one of those Grok shirts and dry your tears on it.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

  2. #22
    Terry H's Avatar
    Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    He only slandered the product(seriously, it's overpriced GNC stuff that no one really needs), if you knew how to formulate a readable post, maybe it'd be more clear.

    Maybe you should buy one of those Grok shirts and dry your tears on it.
    No, he slandered Mark Sisson's character. You (Peat) and Zach (Repeat) are pretty slimey.


    Maybe if you (peat) and Zach(Repeat) had any credibility or integrity....

  3. #23
    Zach's Avatar
    Zach is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry H View Post
    No, he slandered Mark Sisson's character. You (Peat) and Zach (Repeat) are pretty slimey.


    Maybe if you (peat) and Zach(Repeat) had any credibility or integrity....
    Did you know that low carb diets lead to high estrogen levels? Maybe that explains your time of the month tantrum you are having here.

  4. #24
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    Hehehe..

    "Peat and Repeat". Good one, Terry.

    Zach, I agree with you about the supplements but now you are just acting like a brat. Take your toys and go home.

  5. #25
    Derpamix's Avatar
    Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Did you know that low carb diets lead to high estrogen levels? Maybe that explains your time of the month tantrum you are having here.
    rekt
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

  6. #26
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    rekt
    Which one was Peat and which one was Repeat again? I guess it doesn't really matter.

  7. #27
    Terry H's Avatar
    Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Did you know that low carb diets lead to high estrogen levels? Maybe that explains your time of the month tantrum you are having here.
    Did you make that one up yourself or is this just a repeat? I heard tell it's a full moon. My wife has observed that her high school students act especially like the adolescents they are during this time. Bet you and peat can't wait until Spring break.

  8. #28
    Zach's Avatar
    Zach is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,869
    It wasnt me who followed you into a thread and started whining. Maybe you (Terry) should spend less time stressing out about others and more time concentrated on your own health. Im happy and healthy, just trying to help out others. So sorry to slander your messiah but it is the truth.
    Last edited by Zach; 03-27-2013 at 12:24 PM.

  9. #29
    Terry H's Avatar
    Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    793
    Nah, You are not believable.

  10. #30
    Cryptocode's Avatar
    Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norco, California
    Posts
    1,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry H View Post
    Disagreeing about his products is one thing, and character assassination quite another.
    +1 How 1970's. Paleobird thinks that anyone making a profit as a private business has long since become morally corrupt.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •