Thread: Greetings from Germany! page

tdugmen is offline Junior Member

Talking Greetings from Germany!

Primal Fuel
    Just wanted to say hi and to apologise in advance for any crimes I might perpetrate against grammar

I'm a 31 year old woman and I've been fully commited to primal leaving for the last 3 months (although I've been researching about it for at least a couple of years). At first I thought it wouldn't work, but then I remembered something... as a kid I never liked bread, cereal, pasta or rice much... I would only eat toast or biscuits after drenching them in butter (never like margarine either... ewww). But not eating bread was considered a sacrilege of sorts in my family (and culture, in Spain you always eat with a piece of bread by your side) and I was told to have some bread with my meat, vegetables or whatever I was eating. I grew used to it and started considering it so "normal" that the thought of avoiding grains didn't make sense to me at all. I guess that 4 year old me was right!! I've been feeling better than ever!

I don't have a goal of losing a certain amount of pounds, I'm not overweight, but I want to gain strenght and health. I suffered from eating disorders for 13 years of my life and, although I was technically cured (not considered a patient anymore) I never got rid of that unhealthy obsession with food, until now. I'm able to go through the day without feeling guilty for having food, and that's a great achievement.

Hope I manage to make some sense, sorry for the long post and hi to everyone; for what I've been reading, this seems like a nice supporting community

drjoyous is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Tdugmen!
    You have a large support group here. I have a question for you: we have a friend in Germany who would like to try primal. He's almost 60, overweight and has already had his first major heart attack. The problem is he can't read English, so trying to read MDA is impossible for him. Do you know of any websites for primal, or at least paleo, in german?

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Here is one(sorry to butt in here):

Urgeschmack

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Viele Gruesse aus Amerika Tdugmen! Ihre Gramatik ist gut.
    Last edited by Terry H; 03-26-2013 at 05:36 PM.

drjoyous is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry H View Post
    Here is one(sorry to butt in here):

Urgeschmack
    Thank you!!!

tdugmen is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Also

A german cavegirl

She hasn't wrrtten in a while, but all the links at the left of the scren are in German!

(I can't judge them very well, because I've only been in Germany for a couple of years and my german is still pretty terrible...)